꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🌸?

OK SO LET ME EXPLAIN PLS-
My friends were curious to know how many words I could write in the span of 20 minutes. And basically, my friend gave me the prompt 'pineapple'. So this story is literally Kokichi trying to eat a pineapple, which eventually leads to the knife game. REMINDER THAT I WROTE THIS IN 20 MINUTES SO IT IS SHORT, AND IS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST I CAN DO-

!TW!
Blood
Cuts (not sh)
Knife Game

KOKICHI POV

I bit into the fruit, the amazing, sweet sticky flavor coating the insides of my mouth. I was totally not eating it with the skin on, the spiky outsides injuring my lips, however, I didn't care the slightest. I loved the fruit, and eating it was like a delicacy in this stupid killing game. The detective, Shuichi I think his name was, walked over, and peered at my bleeding lips.

"Ah! Oma-Kun, do you need a tissue? I can get you some!" He worried, his eyes widening to the size of plates as he stared at my cut lips.

"It's okay, Saihara-Chan! I just don't know how to peel pineapples!" I informed him, the detective making a sound of realization in response. He disconnected my lips from the pineapple, grabbing a cutting board and placing it on the bench. Laying the pineapple sideways on the cutting board, he began showing me the method of how to peel the fruit, being careful with the knife. The utensil sliced cleanly through the pineapple with little effort. How was Shuichi this strong? I studied Tojo's movements with certain fruits, and it took her quite the effort to slice through things such as watermelon.

"When you hold the knife, make sure to keep your fingers out of the way, otherwise you have a great chance of getting cut by the knife. Also, make sure that if you do get injured, immediately flush the wound with water to make sure it won't get infected, and then get a bandage."

"Silly Detective-Chan! I knew that, nishishi!~ Everyone knows that!"

"Ah!- Sorry! I was just making sure you knew how to not be reckless; cooking is a dangerous activity!" Saihara educated me while continuing to cut the outsides of the fruit off. I watched in awe.

"Hey, Detective-Chan! Can I try!?" I asked, holding my hand out to grab the knife before he swatted it away.

"Oma-Kun, don't try to grab the knife like that. You'll hurt yourself. Here." Shuichi told me, cautiously placing the knife into my hand and watching me start to run with the utensil in my hand. I was very immature, don't trust supreme leaders with a knife! You never know how what they could potentially do with it!

"Oma-Kun! Stop running with a knife! It's too dangerous!" Shuichi sprinted after me, giving me a confused look as I took a seat at the dining table, putting my hand on the cold metal of the table and spreading my fingers wide. I swung the knife up so my arm was directly vertical, and then began singing a strange, creepy song that the detective had never known had existed. It was the knife song. And then, in time with the song, I swooped the knife down onto the table, in between my fingers, each time getting dangerously close to obtaining a knife wound. Saihara watched with intense fear, dreading the moment when the knife would slice one of my fingers due to this scary game.

"O-OMA-KUN!-"

The knife had shifted down, hitting and carving my finger with a hard impact, and I yelped as the neon pink blood started unwelcomely trickling out of the deep wound on my ring finger. Shuichi screamed loudly, almost fainting from the sight of a huge amount of body fluids escaping and leaking onto the dining table.

"Oma-Kun, just wait there! I'll be quick!" Saihara demanded, hurriedly sprinting off to grab something. It felt like hours until he came back with a supply of medical bandages, turning to me fast.

"Oma, please hold out your hand." He ordered, and I complied. I studied his movements as he patched up the deep injury on my finger, carefully not to cause much pain. The continuous motions of his hand wrapping the bandage around and around my finger could almost lull me into a peaceful sleep. Why was he tending to my injuries? I thought Detective-Chan hated me! A barely noticeable bright pink blush coated my cheeks, spreading to the tips of my ears like a virus.

"Aw, Saihara-Chan! You're making me blush..." I whispered seductively as Saihara blushed a little too.

And for the rest of the day, I continued to hang with Saihara-Chan. Little did I know, my heart would soon get attached, and he would constantly be on my mind, like a drug.

Word Count: 724
Sorry for the short chapter though raestufguilh just thought that I should post this since it's better than nothing. It's probably rlly bad too-