꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂

🌸

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ "Oma-Kun, Shirogane-San... Did you hear? It's the author's birthday today!"

"You're serious, Saihara-Kun? Well then, happy birthday author, nishishi! I hope you have an absolutely terrible day, but that was just a lie! "

"Oh! Happy birthday, author! It's also Kiyotaka Ishimaru from Trigger Happy Havoc's birthday!"

"Did I hear something about birthdays? Well, happy birthday author! Oh and Shirogane, just shut up with your stupid anime references... What the hell even is danganronpa? Fucking weeb... I bet you watch hentai and shit! Those anime characters will never look more gorgeous than Miu Iruma, the golden-brained genius!"

"Tenko heard too! Tenko says happy birthday to you, author! Enjoy your day, unless you're secretly a degenerate..." ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

----------------------------------
Enjoy a chapter full of pure fluff and romance to make up for the angst! I wanted to do pregame, but decided against it, but I'm sure you could see it as both ingame or pregame! Also if you didn't guess from the first part, this is a self-indulgent oneshot for a birthday special! They're wearing the outfits in the pic, btw.
----------------------------------

SHUICHI POV

"Kokichi, are you sure this outfit suits me? I really like it, but I think people will judge..."

Kokichi shouted a response from outside my bedroom door. He always respected my privacy, especially when I was changing clothes.

"Shumai, stop overthinking it! I'm sure you still look like a super sexy emo!"

I blushed, about to grab my usual baseball cap when I spotted something. In the place where Kokichi had placed the clothes, there was a hat. A green... Frog hat, it seems. There was also a frog umbrella next to it. Reaching for the hat, my hands studied the soft texture, before placing it on my head and looking in the mirror. I stared back at myself, normally too shy and self conscious. However, today, I felt a strange surge of confidence about myself. Was it the outfit...? Kokichi is really making me come out of my shell and gain confidence...

"Shushu, are you ready? I want to go play at the beach! My feet are itching to bury themselves in the sand!"

With a chuckle, I left my bedroom, immediately shrieking as Kokichi practically threw himself onto me. I could feel the soft skin of his stomach poking out from the bottom of his outfit since he had his arms held up vertical. I resisted the urge to feel his skin, knowing he doesn't like it that much. And before you ask, no, I did not mean to feel it sexually.

"Kokichi, you're very excit- "

I cut myself off, drinking in the sight before me. My small boyfriend was dressed in the most adorable ducky outfit. He had a hat which matched mine, with thigh highs complimenting his slim but beautiful figure. My boyfriend looked... So... Fucking... Adorable.

"...ed..."

I finished my sentence, almost feeling as if I was about to get a nose bleed.

"Oh, does my beloved like what he sees?"

I nodded yes, taking his pool floatie in my hand and intertwining my free hand with his.

"Shuichiiii! Can we bring Squiggles and Keppy????" (Squiggles was suggested by my girlfriend lol)

"I would love to Koki, but I don't think Keppy would like it at the beach... Frogs aren't supposed to be at beaches!"

Kokichi pouted, squeezing my hand a little tigher.