꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🌸 

~This is so short because I'm really busy and it's my birthday today so I can't get much done- Also sorry for running out of motivation kinda (oops)~

Shuichi POV

"Hey Koki! I'll be back soon; I just have business to deal with!"

I shouted as I was about to close the door behind me. I was about to shut it before I heard light footsteps approaching the door.

"W-Wait S-Shu!"

A hand grasped onto the door and gradually opened it, revealing the small figure belonging to Kokichi. He was panting, beads of sweat trickled down his face as he hauled out heavy breaths. He wasn't very good at sport, and he sleeps a lot, so I understand why he was like this. He reached out for me once I had stopped walking.

"S-Shu I don't w-want you to l-leave!"

He latched onto my arm, holding my back with all his might. His strength wasn't much though, since he wasn't very muscular. He rested his head on my arm, trying to calm his breathing, especially after he had just tired himself out. I snaked my arm around him and lifted his up, his legs wrapped around my hips. I lifted his chin with one hand, forcing him to look at me. I gently kissed his forehead and watched him as he turned his head the other way, blushing like crazy. I laughed at his cuteness and decided to stay home.

I started to walk to the bedroom Kokichi and I shared and carefully placed him onto the bed. He made grabby hands signalling that he wanted me to pick him up. I chuckled slightly.

"Just be patient sweetheart, I just need to change my shirt!"

I laughed as his face flushed a light pink colour and looked away. I quickly changed and walked back to the bed and sat down next to my lover, who was signalling for me to cuddle with him. I laughed a bit and grabbed his waist, lifting him up and feeling him wrap his legs around me. I smiled as I observed him, his face blushing a bit and fiddling with his hands while I snaked my hands around his waist, preventing him from falling.

I sat down on the bed, hugging Kokichi tightly as I combed my hands through his silky purple hair. Kokichi snuggled into my chest, feeling quite comfortable.

"You're so cute Koki."

I spoke softly and quietly as I gently pinched and squished his blushing cheeks, making him blush even more. His skin was so soft, and his eyes were gleaming in the sun that peeked through the window. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"S-Shuichi! Y-Y-You're e-embarrassing me!"

He squeaked out as I snapped out of my trance. I smiled at him, and took my hand away from his cheeks, locking eye contact with his purple orbs. He almost immediately looked away, undoubtedly flustered. I pulled him closer to me, his face resting into my chest. It wasn't long until I heard soft snoring from below me. I grinned and kissed him on the forehead.

"Goodnight Koki."

Word Count:526
This is so short but I guess it's better than nothing-
Ok bye!