꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂

I mentioned in the book description that I would be adding headcanons to the story!  These are only my headcanons, so you might not think the same! Feel free to share your headcanons in the comments or request something if you would like!

KOKICHI:
-When he cuddles with Shuichi, he prefers to be the little spoon, but on days where Shuichi is sad he cuddles Shuichi instead. He might also have random days where he might want to be big spoon.
-He likes it when Shuichi plays with his hair, it makes him feel calm and relaxed.
-He also loves any form of physical touch when cuddling, I think he would be touched starved, and most times wouldn't admit it.
-Often falls asleep when they cuddle while watching movies.
-Will purposely cuddle Shuichi in front of everyone, and if they confront him about it he boasts about how he gets to cuddle and love Shuichi.
-Sometimes fakes crying or nightmares to get free cuddles from Shuichi.
-Immediately notices every time when Shuichi does something intimate that he wouldn't normally do, such as kissing him. Then he teases Shuichi about it for the next week.
-Randomly comes up behind Shuichi and tackles him as a way of forcing him to cuddle.
-If Shuichi manages to fall asleep before him when they cuddle, he grabs permanent marker and draws on his face with it. If Shuichi had a bad day, he writes romantic comments on his face, but if Kokichi is in a prankster mood, he draws goofy things on Shuichi.
-He likes playing with Shuichi's ahoge when they cuddle.

SHUICHI:
-Likes being the big spoon unless he has had a bad day. He likes it when he is emotional and Kokichi cuddles him as the big spoon, and he is sure Kokichi enjoys it too.
-Tries to cover Kokichi with his body as much as he can to keep him warm.
-When Kokichi falls asleep, sometimes he quietly sings to him.
-He would finally get enough courage to do an intimate act with Kokichi but the smaller would tease him about it for weeks.
-Secretly does enjoy his ahoge being touched, as much as he denies it.
-He doesn't want to admit this to Kokichi, but he loves how small Kokichi is. He claims that Kokichi is the "perfect size to fit in his arms and hold".
-If they do sleepy cuddles, he usually can't fall asleep before a while, because he drinks too much coffee beforehand. He drinks the coffee so he can stay awake longer to observe Kokichi's sleeping form. He also doesn't want to get drawn on when he falls asleep first.
-He likes holding Kokichi's hand when the other falls asleep.
-Likes discussing things when they cuddle, such as favourite movies, or just their friends, or maybe what they did on the weekend. He is sure Kokichi likes it too, but he thinks that the gremlin prefers just silent cuddles, or cuddles where all he does is tease the taller male.
-In rare times, Shuichi lets Kokichi use his fluffy hoodie to cuddle in, and always blushes when he sees the smaller male wearing his oversized, teal, fluffy hoodie.