1.

8:45pm
Daegu, South Korea

After a long and tiring ride, the car finally came to a stop as you blinked your eyes a few times gaining your consciousness properly as you were almost asleep. Looking out of the window, you saw a small yet beautiful and cozy villa there as your eyes shimmered.

Time to start a new chapter in life.

Slowly rotating your head to the other side smiling a bit, you found your husband undoing his seatbelt while looking down.

Kim Taehyung

You too, removed your seatbelt opening the car door afterwards. The white long gown you were wearing was so heavy yet beautiful and why not though? You're appa's princess afterall. He wanted your wedding to be absolutely special and memorable. And he did, everything was perfect. From the arrangements to the guy you got married to.

Holding your gown with your right hand, you carefully put one of your feet out of the car. And was ready to put the another one. But as soon as you did, a hand came in front of you indicating you to hold it for support. You looked up with your doe eyes and found Taehyung holding his hand out for you with a small smile. And you gladly accepted it, getting out of the car. You brushed the fabric of your gown with your one hand as the other one was still holding his. While he locked the car door and stood beside you.

You barely spent a whole day with him, yet understood he's a reserved person. His personality isn't cold, though he's caring and sweet, he just doesn't talks unnecessarily.

"Taehyung-sshi!" you called him out and he hummed in response as he was done taking out some luggage out of the car. The rest was already settled inside the rooms.

"Our house is so pretty right?" a cute smile spread across your face while admiring the house infront of you. On the other hand, the guy next to yours heart skipped a beat hearing the word our. These things were absolutely new to him, but with you, the fact can't be denied that he was liking them.
He still don't know why did you agree to marry a guy like him. For him, he was nothing, well that was what he always told. But he knew, you are more than a perfect partner to him. He adored you since the first place he met you, you were sweet and kind towards him which nobody else was. Plus your beautiful tiny figure was a reason too ofcourse.

Gosh, wasn't he already so whipped for you?
He just didn't knew to express his feelings much.

"Hmm yes it is" that's what he whispered while staring at your face who's eyes were busy roaming around the lawn.

"Let's go, I'm sleepy and tired" you almost let out a whine while he smiled and nodded hearing you and started walking towards the door.

You slipped your hand out of his grip and starting roaming around the beautifully designed living room as soon as you both entered inside. Unaware of the fact that the guy before you was already missing your warmth. He shook his head slightly with widened eyes and blinked to get rid of his thoughts.

"Y-Y/nahh I'll be upstairs ok?" you turned to look at him with your smiling face and nodded.

"Yes, I'll come too in a few minutes till then you take a shower" he nodded and made his way upstairs while you lazily plopped yourself on the couch removing your accessories.

You leaned back resting your head on the couch and closed your eyes as thoughts started flooding your mind. Wow, you can't believe you're married now. You aren't Kang Y/n anymore. You're Kim Y/n.

You remembered the day...your parents told you to meet Taehyung..

- Flashback -

"So, His name's Taehyung"

Said your dad being a lil nervous inside, sitting in front of you with your mom beside him while you bit your inner cheek thinking.

"We won't force you Y/n, we just want you to give it a chance. I mean what if you liked him?"

your mother added softly and you looked at her

"Yeah, and I promise at the end the choice will be yours"

A small smile spread across your dad's face to assure you. You stared at the table in front of you for a few minutes before opening your mouth

"Oke, when I've to go?"

You asked smiling a bit, seeing your parents sigh in relief hearing to you said as they broke into smiles too.

_

You remembered how alone and quiet Taehyung looked when you talked to him for the first time in a park. Your parents and his, were inside the restaurant talking while you both came outside for a walk. And being a good observer you observed He didn't looked happy? He wasn't rude nor cold, he just seemed like a child who didn't met people and was shy to open up. Though the kind and sweet personality of his didn't go unnoticed by you either.

Both of you were walking around while talking, well it was you who was talking and he was listening. Not forcefully though, that would be a lie if someone says that he didn't liked the way you were, you talked and you behaved. He wasn't used to people talking sweetly with him, his own family didn't. But you did

It was all good until his father came, and you both stopped walking to listen what he's gonna say.

"I think we should leave now Taehyung, I've pending works to do"

Taehyung's bright expressions dropped as he blinked his eyes and just quietly nodded.
He started walking inside the restaurant while you spoke

"Bye Taehyung-sshi, it was nice meeting you"

He turned around only to find you smiling, and broke into a smile himself too.

"Same here" he turned around again and you were about to go inside too but you heard his father say

"Huh, already smiling too much"

He whispered but you kind of heard him.

"Y/n it's totally fine, the choice will be only yours if you don't want to marry that stupid brat" he chuckled shamelessly and continued

"Who would even want to marry him, so I'll understand if it'll be a no"

He patted your head and went inside while a deep frown appeared on your face. Who talks about his son like that?? Not to mention you were sad and angry at the same time. But him being an elder, you decided to let it skip.

And that's it, you knew why he was like that. And it's not like, you didn't liked him. You did, he was awesome. So you agreed for the marriage and informed your parents. They were happy ofcourse while on the other side, Taehyung was surprised so was his dad. They didn't expected that...

________

This Taehyung's so different from the "Marriage" one lmao😭

⚠️ 40+ votes for next chapter :)

Hope you liked the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Next one will be posted the day after tomorrow~