5.

Morning

NO ONE'S POV

The sunrays fell on Taehyung's face making him scrunch his eyebrows and snuggle more closer to you.
He slowly gained his consciousness and opened his eyes blinking them to make his view clear and the first thing he noticed was you both cuddling, as a light shade of pink spread on his bread cheeks. But then he smiled remembering yesterday's event, how even in your sleep you cared about him that he ate or not.

He was about to close his eyes again, wanting to sleep more enjoying your warmth. But the alarm in his mobile started ringing, ruining the poor boy's plans. He frowned annoyingly and sat up picking his phone to turn off the alarm, cursing at the poor thing mentally. Unaware of you wriggling in your sleep as you finally woke up too.

You found him already up as his back was facing you and sat up yawning.
You smiled and decided to greet him

"Good morning Taehyungie"

He turned back to you a bit surprised but spoke

"Good morning, did I disturbed you?"

He asked with a small apologetic smile but you just shrugged saying

"Aniyoo, it's already time. I've to make breakfast before you go"

He nodded as you got off the bed making your way downstairs while Taehyung remembered about his office and went to get ready too.

-

Time skip

You both were almost done having your breakfast when you decided to ask him

"Taehyung-ah?"

He took a bite from the food chewing it and looked up at you, indicating you to say something further

Pressing your lips together you tilted your head a bit before breaking into a awkward chuckle

"Uh will you come late today too? Can't you come a bit, just a bit early"

You squinted your eyes trying to convince him and before he could react, you mumbled unknowingly

"I missed you yesterday"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he gulped trying to calm his rapid heartbeat.

How tf you make him nervous by just smallest things.

He thought and shrugged off the feeling. But couldn't push away the fact that he felt good, someone missed him? Wow

"I-I'm sorry for yesterday Y/n-ah, I myself didn't knew it would take so much time"