4.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was about to open the door when suddenly it opened itself.
I raised my eyes a bit and found a sleepy Y/n standing there. Despite of the fact being sleepy and looking all tired she flashed a smile at me saying

"Heyy, welcome home"

I couldn't help but to feel bad, oh no because of me she was still awake. Taehyung!!!!!
I came back to reality and decided to respond back to her

"H-hi, you're still awake? I'm sorry I got stuck in work"

I licked my lips casually after that looking at her with tensed expressions.

"No no it's fine, you must be tired come inside fast"

She spoke with the same bright smile on her face before taking my bag from my hand. She started walking away towards the living room. I too, sighed and entered inside. Holding the wall for support, I stood leaning one of my hand on it and started removing my shoes.

I was about to go inside but then I remembered, I forgot my phone in the car as I checked my pocket only to find it empty. Groaning under my breathe I wore one of the slippers and went towards my car and got my phone back.

I entered inside the living room, but the lights were off.

"Y/n?"

I called out but didn't got any reply. I went towards the nearby side table and turned on the lamp. And as soon as I looked around I saw...

Y/n already fast asleep on the couch, curled up in a smol ball.

She was hugging my bag closer to her chest, clutching on it tightly and I unknowingly broke into a soft chuckle as I was mentally awed looking at her.

Can someone be more cute ksjsjssk?

Ah It must be uncomfortable-

I thought and hurriedly went towards her. I looked at her only blinking for few seconds thinking what to actually do, then I hesitantly and very lightly tapped her cheek whispering

"Y/n-ahh"

"Y/n-ahh you can't sleep here, it's uncomfortable"

I caressed her soft cheek but she didn't moved at all. Taking my lower lip between my teeth, I straightened my posture as I was bending before.

S-should I pick her up? There's nothing wrong in that right?

I gulped and removed my watch, so that it won't hurt her. I stood infront of the couch and slid my hands under her picking her up. God, does she even eat or not? I shook my head and made my way upstairs towards our bedroom.

I opened the door with the help of my leg. I walked near the bed and carefully made her lay down.

My hand unknowingly made its way towards her hairs caressing them but then I looked away.

I gulped blinking and went to change my clothes

Minutes later

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung came back after changing into some comfy clothes and laid beside you.
He looked at you once before facing the ceiling, and closed his eyes ready to sleep but then he heard you mumbling something..

"Di yu eat"

He opened his eyes and looked at you

"Huh?" He whispered confused and leaned a bit forward to hear you properly

"Did you eat?" You mumbled again in your sleep with your eyes closed and Taehyung parted his lips, now understanding what you're saying.

He looked up at your face smiling and chuckled while his cheeks turned red slightly

"Awh my, stop worrying about me, yes I did. I'm so sorry for coming late, did you eat tho?"

He whispered sweetly and waited for you to respond. But he frowned as you didn't said anything. Now he was worried, what if you didn't ate? So he bit his lower lip slightly and tried once more

"Y/n-ahh, did you eat?"

He leaned his ear towards your face again to hear you properly

"Hmm"

He heard you mumble and sighed in relief. But then..

"Sorry for coming late"

He heard you repeating the words he said. He badly wanted to laugh and to squeeze your cheeks but was a bit hesitant and didn't wanted to wake you up either.
He pressed his lips together trying not to giggle and spoke one last time

"Good night"

And with that he again laid down properly but as he did....he felt something on his waist. He looked down and saw your hand resting on his torso and your leg kept on his. He smiled again while butterflies were flying in his stomach and a little hesitantly hugged you back making you snuggle closer to him. He doesn't wants to make you uncomfortable with him, not at all.

His all tiredness vanished inhaling your sweet scent as he slowly drifted off to sleep holding you closer to him, silently thanking God for gifting you to him as a wife.

You both slept holding each other closer for the first time, enjoying eachother's warmth. Everything was going well. You slowly just started getting along....
Well Taehyung started feeling happy around someone after don't know how long

But

How so easily...?

When Taehyung's family exists, who just see him as a mistake.. and believes that he doesn't deserves happiness?

_

⚠️ Unedited

Yea, I'm sorry for not posting on time. There was some problem with me.
But from now on I'll post regularly 🙂👌🏻

⭐40+ votesssss

Thanks for reading~