7.

"AAAAHHH"

"TAEHYUNG?", you shouted with your wide eyes but then smiled brightly.

You stepped out and directly engulfed him in a tight hug wrapping your arms around his waist as his heart skipped a beat. He also smiled widely and hugged you back closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

You broke the hug cupping his cheeks squeezing them slightly with the same smile while his face was all red.

"Eeee what a surprise!!", You giggled and continued "How are you Taehyung-ssi?, Oh first come inside you must be tired", with that you held his wrist and started dragging him inside, while he was just looking at you with a sly smile.

"You know I got kind of scared, I was like who would come at this hour?", You chuckled and made him sit on the couch before sitting beside him.

"You said you'll complete the work tomorrow and then come? So was it already completed", you asked and he nodded

"Yeah, we completed all the work yesterday and the first thing I thought was coming back", he finished with a chuckle while you smiled

"I'm so happy! I missed you so much!", you said casually while he pressed his lips together mumbling "me too"

"Oh...Taehyung-sshi are you hungry? Shall I make something for you?", you asked staring at him and he immediately shook his head saying "No, let's just sleep. It's already late", you nodded and you both made your way upstairs.

"You go and fresh up, I'm waiting~" he nodded smiling and went to change his clothes.
While you unpacked his bag keeping the stuffs back at their places. One bag was left, and that was filled with documents and all so you just left it and went towards the bed laying on it with your phone.

-

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Coming out of the bathroom, I noticed she already unpacked my bags, but then I remembered something. I looked around I saw one of my bag which was still packed and sighed in relief. Glad she didn't unpacked it. It has the gift I bought for her.

I exhaled a long breath feeling tired from the journey and walked towards the bed hoping to see Y/n-

But she was already asleep as I chuckled.
Someone was saying she'll wait for me haha.
She must be tired too, it's already so late. I shook my head smiling but then I noticed something.
She was laying on her stomach hugging.....a pillow.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the pillow she was side hugging. I glared at it but decided to ignore it and started checking my phone once before sleeping.