9.

I wasn't in my sences as I was just staring at her.
Her soft brownish hairs falling on her back, her exposed neck and shoulder, her soft milky skin as my hand was kept on her thigh. I was just unconscious at the moment. I badly wanna kiss-

What the- Taehyung!!!

I blinked my eyes many times when I realised what I was thinking. Damn I sounded like a pervert or something.

But then my eyes again fell on her tiny figure, her cute smol legs, soft skin.

I'm her husband right!? I've the right to kiss her.. nothing's wrong in that..

I was literally talking to myself in my head and started leaning towards her. My hand unconsciously caressed her thigh slightly as she snuggled a bit backward with her eyes stuck at the screen.

I leaned more forward towards her neck without even knowing, her hairs smelled so fresh and sweet. My lips were about to touch her neck when ...

Suddenly she looked back to say something but stopped and blinked finding me so close. But I guess she didn't understood anything? As she just spoke

"Taehyung-sshi, would you like to have ice-cream? I was thinking of having one hehe", she asked smiling while I was still frozed but nodded slightly anyways.

She excitedly got up and made her way towards the kitchen almost running.

I let out a deep breath, I was holding. And buried my face in the cushion. I could really feel my cheeks burning!

Aahhhhh!! Wtf Taehyung!!
I would've scared her!! Gawdddd

I removed my face from the cushion before face palming myself. Trying not to laugh at my stupidity

What's wrong with me!?

But wait, it's just a kiss?? Why am I getting hyper...

No no no, it's wrong. So what if she's my wife? I should be confirmed that she's comfortable with me kissing her or not. Yeah....

I gulped again thinking how I literally lost my senses that time.... she's too cute tho-

"Hereee!", I came out of my thoughts after I heard her voice out of nowhere and found her sitting beside me with two ice-cream cones in her hand

I took it from her, not being able to look in her eyes and we started eating while watching the TV.

-

After sometime I felt Y/n sleepily keeping her head on my shoulder with her eyes almost closed. I let out a chuckle finding her cute.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder pulling her closer "Y/n, are you sleepy? Shall we go to the bedroom", she opened her eyes properly after listening to me and looked up towards my face.

She nodded snuggling closer to me making me feel a different sensation in my  stomach but then she sat up straight before yawning. She stood up from the couch and so did I.

I walked near the TV and turned it off. Turning around I found Y/n still standing there lazily.

"Oh you're still here? Let's go", I said walking towards her and she nodded holding my hand softly in her smaller one, making her way upstairs.
I smiled looking at our hands together and walked beside her.

We reached in the bedroom and she directly plopped herself on the bed leaving some space for me.

I turned off the lights before laying on the bed and smiled when she as always hugged me being sleepy. Sliding my hand under her head I pulled her closer, so that she would be in a comfortable position.
I hugged her back whispering "Good night Y/n-ah", to which she mumbled "G'night", I smiled closing my eyes while patting her hairs softly and drifted off to sleep.

-

Morning

NO ONE'S POV

Handing Taehyung's bag to him you spoke "Taehyung-ah, Suwo unnie called me saying that she and eomma would come to meet us today", you said feeling happy yet weird at the same time. And you noticed Taehyung's expressions turning into different ones too. He sighed lightly and nodded before giving you small smile as you smiled back. He knew, they won't go without messing something up. And he was scared if anything effected your relationship with him.

And to you, something felt wrong, so not just his father but his step mom and step sister also has problem with him? Ooof

You somehow understood and your smile slowly dropped.

You started at Taehyung busy in your thoughts, but came back to reality as he said without any emotions "I'll get going now, and I'll try to come early as....mom and noona are coming", you nodded listening to him and walked behind him.

You noticed his face didn't looked like before. He was all happy and smiley since morning but after you told him about his mom and sister arriving...it changed?

You felt bad for ruining his mood, so you bit your lower lip and looked up at him. Who turned  around to look at you and to bid you goodbye.

"Bye Y/nie", he said smiling softly and you smiled back before gulping. You tip-toed closing your eyes for a moment......

And pecked his cheek softly making his heart almost jump out of his chest. A red tint appeared on his bread cheekies, while you too smiled pressing your lips together.

"Bye bye, don't overwork", you said and he nodded, quickly turning around, too shy to face you and made his way towards the door ready to open it.

"Oh no, what if I messed up even more? What if he wasn't comfortable?", You thought looking at his back sadly but then saw him almost running back towards you making you frown.

He gave you a bright smile and you just blinked before he placed a soft kiss on your forehead whispering "Take care, bye", making you smile widely too.

You nodded and he made his way outside towards his car and drove off.

You sighed and closed the door still smiling.

"Great, ahh now I'll be able to work. Otherwise my mind would've stucked in him, that I ruined his mood early in the morning", you thought and shook your head and went inside to do the chores.

And you also knew, you would've to be careful today evening...

_____

I'm waiting for their first kiss lmao

DO.NOT. FORGET TO VOTE(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

⚠️I WANT 50+ VOTESSSSS NOW FOR NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHE