6.

You sighed watching his car disappear and sadly smiled making your way inside the house.
A smol pout formed on your lips as you plopped yourself on the couch. He doesn't talk to you much yet, you're missing his presence already. You ate your dinner with Taehyung before he left. Now all you gotta do is pass your time till 10 and then sleep (lol).

But before doing anything else, you thought of dropping a message for Taehyung once. So you picked your phone but as soon as you unlocked it you saw a notification already.
3 messages from Squishy Tae ❤️🐻
Without wasting any time you clicked on it. And as soon as it opened you smiled cutely reading his messages and quickly texted him back

•••

Messeges

Squishy Tae❤️🐻:
Take care Y/nie

Squishy Tae❤️🐻:
Lock all the doors and windows properly

Squishy Tae❤️🐻:
And if there's any problem just call me anytime. Good night

:You
I will ^^

:You
You too take care of yourself

:You
Bye, G'night~

•••

With that you kept the phone aside and went to watch some k-drama before sleeping.
Ah.. it indeed was going to be boring for you.

-

-

-

Well basically..
What did his dad wanted..?

You both being away..so that you won't get along right? He wanted to separate you.

Oh but, something else happened which absolutely wasn't according to his so called plan.
Despite of the fact staying away, you both got even more along with each other these past few days. You both got a bit more comfortable with eachother, well specially Taehyung...

and How you ask?

Simply, Just by the daily care and love you both reflected through the regular late night calls and messages.

At first it was you who used to ask him about his day, did he eat or not and he used to reply you as soon as he got time.

But as days passed by, he started waiting for your messages, taking out time specially to read them from his tight schedule, as himself he was a bit hesitant to text first.

The same kept happening,..but as one and half week passed. Things changed a bit..

You would wake up, and would pick up your phone to text him but would already find his messages. You would be just on your way to call him, when the phone would ring itself showing his name on the screen. Means now, it was him who asked you first about how your day went and did you eat or not.

Aaand yea that was all. Just few small actions of affection made you both closer..

__

One and half week already passed since Taehyung went for his business trip.
Yup it was 3-4 more days left for him to come back. You thought you would be bored and all after he'll leave but no, not actually.
He literally use to take out specific amount of time just to talk to you daily two to three times and that was more than enough for you.

Your bedroom
9:45pm

Here you were sitting on the edge of the bed casually swaying your legs while your phone was attached to your ear. As usual, you were talking to him making him all shy and happy by your words without your own knowledge.

You kept blabbering and there was Taehyung, who was happily listening to you on the other side.

"Don't tell me you ate noodles or something again", he spoke as you gulped chuckling afterwards

"A-aniyoo, I just did that few times when I don't feel like eating. It's boring to eat without you, you know", he knew you were lying and shook his head smiling

"Fine~ if that's so. Noodles aren't good for health you know that right?"

"Yeshh I know! Ah Taehyung-sshi when are you coming back tho?", You asked through the phone and heard a light sigh from the other side

"Hmm as soon as the final formalities are done, maybe tomorrow?", He spoke smiling while you slightly gasped and a smile spread across your face

"Ahh really??", you spoke "mhm really!", he replied chuckling with his deep voice at the end.

"You know-"

Your smile dropped as you automatically stopped talking in between as you heard the door bell ring.

"Hello?", You heard Taehyung's voice from the phone as you came out of your thoughts but the frown didn't disappeared from your face.

Standing up from the bed you opened the bedroom's door and stood near the staircase.

You gulped slightly and replied, "Taehyung-ah someone's at the door"

"What!? At this hour?" he asked, confused

"W-who it might be?" you spoke which almost came as a whisper.

"Y/n-ah don't worry ok-"

"Uh yes yes, I'll just go and check" your straightened your posture and climbed down the stairs before reaching at the door.

Tip-toeing a bit you unlocked the door and opened it.

And as you did, you saw a figure standing infront of you. You raised your head a bit to his look at his face and..

"AAAAHHH"

__________

Don't be surprised that I skipped those two whole weeks ok-
I told ya this is a short story so yeah😪

40+ votes for the next chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)