22.

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

Months passed by, everything was going so well.
Taehyung, your families, everyone took care of you so well. Suwon and Taehyung's mom often visits you in the daytime so that you won't feel alone when Taehyung isn't home.

Just how you wished for. A perfect family. And one more member was going to join it, about whom everyone was very excited.

And about Taehyung, he too loves everything now. His dad loves him so much, you were soon going to give birth. Everything is going just beautiful..
But the question is, doesn't he get afraid like before? That something will happen to his and yours happiness..

No..
Just sometimes, a lil bit ofcourse

But when he looks at you...sees you smile and being happy because of his efforts, he forgets every worry. And only one thing comes in his mind, You're here, it'll be ok.

There's a reason why he never ever thinks of giving up.
And you, you're that reason.
His own wife who just never fails to make his heart smile and whom he just wants to keep in his pocket foreverrr, closer to him

Your bedroom
2:12am

The room was dark, and everything dead silent. You tiredly stepped out of the bathroom yet once again. Yeah you had to throw up in the middle of the night.

Pregnancy is a beautiful period, a beautiful feeling. But it can be tough too sometimes.

Just like now, your head was throbbing and you felt so weak.

In all these months, you already felt bad for making Taehyung work so much, double actually. He never missed his office not wanting to burden his dad neither he made you feel left alone. So you tried your best to worry him less and not annoy him with your mood swings. But he being stubborn, never stops caring for you so much. Took care of everythingg, and you couldn't feel any more lucky to have him.

You placed your palm on the wall near by and tried to stand properly..when you suddenly felt a hand holding yours.

You looked up with your tired only to find Taehyung standing there with a tint of worriedness in his eyes. You sadly smiled at him before saying "Sorry, did I woke you up-"

"No you didn't", he spoke before picking you up in bridal style, carefully laying you down on the soft mattress.

You tried your best but the pain in your waist, back and slightly in head was killing you. You felt Taehyung laying down beside you as he pulled you in his embrace before covering you with the duvet.