12.

YOUR POV

I hurriedly rushed towards the main door and entered inside the house after unlocking it.
Aarggghh my clothes and hairs are wet!

I was right when I thought it's gonna rain today!! Ooff but why when I was out!?

I huffed and kept the bags on the table keeping the grocery items out and without even changing my clothes first of all I went to hide the other stuffs which I bought for the preparation. Hmm Taehyung shouldn't find them.

After that I went in our bedroom to take a shower and change my clothes...

I entered inside the bathroom and took a warm relaxing bath, but-
When I walked towards the counter I realised I didn't brought any clothes.

A small sigh left my mouth and I wrapped the towel around my body before going out and directly went towards the closet.

( Don't think Taehyung will come 🤡)

I opened the cupboard and my eyes roamed everywhere. But then I found Taehyung's shirt kept on the top.
I smiled thinking why not try something new today. Grinning sheepishly to myself I took it out and wore it.

Dangg it's too big for me--
But it's comfy

Why he has to be so big?

I shook my head slightly pouting....and while doing that, I sneezed. Wha-

-

So that shower didn't helped. Moreover after that I started sneezing, and my nose is red too..jsjssk don't tell me I'm going to have a cold now. Taehyung will scold me!!

I thought while drying my wet hairs and sneezed again.

Great!

When I was done, I made my way downstairs to prepare the dinner. Taehyung must be home soon, I thought and continued cutting the vegetables.

Not gonna lie this s-shirt *sneeze* is more comfortable...

Awe and it smells like taehyung too *sneeze*

Arghh!! I rubbed my nose and sat on one of the chairs as the food was almost prepared.

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring and flinched.
Taehyung's home---
No he shouldn't know I've cold- he'll probably scold me

I rubbed my nose again and went towards the door running. Hope I won't sneeze infront of him lol

-

I opened the door and found a smiley Taehyung standing there. I smiled brightly and hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Welcome home~", I said mentally praying that he won't notice anything.