15.

🌷This chapter will contain 18+ scenes, so IF you're uncomfortable skip till the 'morning' part alright?

( The chapter some of you have been waiting for😌🤝🏻 )

You both just reached home, and were in your bedroom.

You were done removing your earrings and were now removing your bracelet, keeping it on the dressing table. When suddenly you saw Taehyung's reflection in the mirror. You smiled cutely as your eyes met making him smile too.. snaking his strong arms around your waist he slightly pulled you backwards, into his chest and snuggled his face in your neck making you chuckle at the ticklish feeling.

You turned around staring at him with your big eyes and he spoke "You're looking sooo pretty today", you smiled again and cupped his cheeks before saying "As if you aren't looking the most handsome man in the world", you chuckled while he flashed his boxy smile before pulling you more closer, his gaze fell on your lips making your heartbeat increase. He softly held your wrist leaning in with his eyes half closed, you understood what it meant and closed your eyes too making him smile.

Attaching his lips with yours in a sweet kiss, he slowly picked you up after a few seconds and made his way towards the bed before sitting on it with you on his lap.

He was kissing you slowly yet desperately..
As if just, wanted to feel you through it

His hand made it's way towards the back of your head pulling off the scrunchie you were wearing making your hairs to fall on your shoulders.

Both of your eyes were closed with heart beating at a very quick pace. This was, so new.

The kiss slowly turned soft to aggressive, full of passion and he bit your lower lip a bit too harshly because of not being able to control anymore. But you didn't mind anything, as long as it's him.
Licking your lower lip for permission, he shoved his tongue inside your mouth, exploring it he lowly growled and couldn't stop kissing you, feeling your mouth sweeter than anything else.

You clutched his shirt in your tiny fist making his heart to skip several beats.
The room was silent, only the sound of your heavy breathings, kisses and him unbuttoning his shirt could be heard.

After Taehyung's shirt was fully unbuttoned, he slowly placed you on the bed without breaking the kiss with him on top of you.

He removed his shirt throwing it on the floor, pulling away for a moment and smashed his lips on yours again before moving towards your jaw and neck.. making you gulp.
You wrapped your arms around his shoulders while his hand slipped inside your dress caressing and squeezing the warm skin of your waist.

His other hand made it's way towards the back of your dress, but that's when he noticed your face, your closed eyes and cold sweat on your forehead.
He sensed you were nervous, and ofcourse why won't be? It was your first time..It was his too, and he was glad you were going to be his first, and last as well..