20.

Even my sorry won't count now but-🤡
I am, sorry 🥲😭😭
I really didn't feel like writing, I was so tired..and messed up.

BUT BUT Now, promise, for sure, I'll update very very regularly as the book is near the end itself.

Geniunely sorry again :(

And I hope you're doing well ❤️

-unedited-

He bid his dad's friend goodbye and decided to go where you and your mom were.

While walking back inside, Taehyung heard someone speak again. But this time, it wasn't you, nor it was someone speaking to him.

And his face turned pale as he heard what those people were talking..

"Did you already put that in her drink?", the elder lady asked while smirking not trying to be loud

"Put what-", at first it didn't clicked to the girl infront of her but she soon made an "O" sound before chuckling shamelessly

"Oh the pills in Y/n's drink? Hell yeahh"

The older lady chuckled back signalling her to be quiet, not wanting someone to hear their “dirty plan”.

While Taehyung stood there numb, frozed.
He slowly processed the words as his eyes roamed on the two figures standing not so far away from him.

His own stepmother and sister

His lips parted slowly and eyes widened, he pointed out whatever they were talking about as his breathing almost stopped.

It either was something to hurt you or the baby.
The evil look on their faces clearly reflected it...but he just couldn't digest it....why!? was the question..

Jaw clenching in anger and sadness deep inside, he dashed towards both of them before shouting.

"NOONA!!!"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? WHY? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU!!!?? HUH!? WHAT ARE THOSE PILLS FOR!?", he held Suwon's shoulder shaking her, who was startled to see him at this moment and that too being furious for the very first time. He never talked back..he always tolerated, because it was about him. He was used to it.

But now, he couldn't help but to burst out..it was too much if they involved you or his unborn child in this shit.

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he left her shoulders harshly before turning towards his step mom whom he always adored as the biological one..