10.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

9:10 pm

NO ONE'S POV

Here you were sitting on the dining table together with Taehyung, his so known sister and mom. Internally disturbed, as they've already insulted Taehyung many time indirectly.

You didn't wanted to poke your nose in between and let it skip everytime.
But you felt more bad when even Taehyung himself didn't said anything in defence. Still, you tried not to speak and hold it until they stay.

You all were eating dinner, they both were sitting across you. While you were sitting beside Taehyung. Feeling awkward with the stupid and irrelevant questions they asked.

So Taehyung's mood just didn't dropped for no reason in the morning.

You felt literally so done. How can a family hate their own child? Though they're his step mom and sister but his real father himself behaves like that with him?

You were eating silently busy in your thoughts not listening to them when you suddenly heard Taehyung's mom say "Look Taehyung so overall I would say is you don't deserve Y/n", that's when you looked up with a deep frown on your face while she just chuckled as if it was nothing.

"I know right mom, I mean Taehyung.. c'mon look at you? You're so dull and boring, I bet he don't keep you happy Y/n, do he?", she too let out a dry chuckle while you just looked at her in disbelief.

Don't they have any other shit to talk about?
You heart clenched hearing all the nonsense they said. You didn't even looked at Taehyung, knowing you'll probably loose control or break down. You again gulped waiting for him to say something...

But what?
What would he even say? This is what he used to hear and bear everyday before? Nothing's new in this.
Though yeah, this time he was absolutely scared cause it involved your relationship with him..

"Y/nie, you know we're always here, you can call us anytime you want divorce-", his mother spoke again and you stood up cutting her off.

You forced a smile with very difficulty and said "Unnie, eomma,  I think you guys should leave now. It's already late and Taehyung is tired, he worked so much in the office today", you spoke directly and saw Suwon rolling her eyes secretly.

But they flashed you fake smiles too and Suwon spoke "Yeah mom, let's go. No need of staying here anymore", she whispered the last sentence and they both stood up.

Making their way towards the main door, you followed them from behind.

"Bye", you faked a smiled once more and closed the door as soon as they stepped out.
Breathing heavily you leaned on the door, with your throat hurting as you tried to control your tears.
Your parents never taught you to be rude with someone, and never ever if they're elder than you. And what you did just now? That too with your in laws...