2.

You straightened your posture on the couch and stood up realising it has been few minutes and Taehyung must be done showering. You started walking towards the stairs and made your way inside the first room you saw after reaching on the first floor, probably your bedroom.

Pushing the door, you entered inside and your eyes roamed everywhere as you smiled in satisfaction. Just the way you like, clean and cosy.
You sat infront of the dressing table keeping your accessories on their places when suddenly you heard the bathroom door opening.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wrapped the towel around my torso and was about to twist the door knob, when I suddenly remember...

Stupid Taehyung, you're not alone now!

I mentally face palmed myself and gulped before wearing the comfy t-shirt and trouser kept there, gladly I didn't forgot them outside.

I huffed and finally opened the door stepping outside after I was done wearing my clothes and saw Y/n sitting in front of the dressing table.
She must've sensed that I came so she turned around and spoke

"Oh you came, I'll go now"

I simply nodded while wiping my wet hairs with the towel and she picked her clothes before almost running towards the bathroom with her smol legs, causing a small smile to crack on my face again.

"She's cute"

I thought still smiling but then it dropped and I plopped myself on the bed.
A sigh escaped my mouth. No, why I'm being like this? I don't deserve to be happy. I don't...

I was busy thinking, as my mood was almost ruined now but then I heard some sounds coming from my phone indicating someone's messenging me.

I clicked on the notification, it was one of my employee

_________________

Messages

Jake:
Sir, tomorrow's our
meeting with Mr.Shin

Jake:

I know you must be busy, but please try to come..

Me:
Didn't you tell me it was already held last week?

Jake :
Right sir, and their team was impressed that they told us to arrange one more meeting tomorrow to settle the final deal.

Jake :
And being the CEO, we want you to attend it too sir.

Me:
Hm okay then, I'll be there. Prepare everything well.