3.

But when you reached in the living room, you saw Taehyung wearing his shoes. And was already wearing his office attire.

"Taehyung-ah?" You called him out frowning and he immediately looked up towards you.

"Why are you-" you were able to speak when he suddenly said in between probably knowing what you're going to ask

"A-ah! Yea I was just coming to tell you, that I've to go office today as there's a very important meeting"

He spoke and sadness was visible in his voice while somehow your face dropped too.

"Hmm okay it's fine, All the best! You'll do great!"

You smiled widely trying to cheer him and your own self up. And hearing to what you said Taehyung smiled too, now for sure his meeting was going to be awesome no doubt.

"Thanks" he hurriedly took his bag from the couch and went towards the front door again as you followed him.

"Bye Taehyung-sshi! All the best again and take care"

"Thank you, Bye!" He faced the front again after that, and sat in his car before he drove off.

You slightly bit your lower lip and sighed.
And went to do the other chores after take a refreshing shower.

Meanwhile

"He's coming or not?" Taehyung's dad spoke from the phone while Jake who was on the other side nodded and replied with a

"Yeah"

"Good. Keep him busy, don't let him go home too soon" he demanded

"Sure sir" and with he hang up the call.

.....why?
Simple, he doesn't wants his son to be happy. And since he was with you, he started smiling. Means being with you, makes him happy? Which his dad didn't liked. It was your both's first day after marriage, how will he tolerate his son's happiness. Whom he doesn't even treat as one. So he decided to keep him away from you.

Taehyung's office

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I sighed irritatedly and looked at Juwon, one of my employee, who just kept more files on my table.

"What is this? If these all were pending, then why didn't you gave me these on time?"

I glanced at the bundle of papers kept on my table and looked up again

"Look! Now meeting is going to start soon, and I've to sign on these!" I massaged my temple and Juwon spoke

"S-sir I'm sorry, I didn't knew either that these files were pending, Jake just gave them to me today"

"Fine, don't forget to update everyone about the meeting if some changes are to be done" with that Juwon bowed and went out of my office.

I bit my inner cheek and started checking the files one by one. Gawd, I've never felt this irritated. I thought I would spend time with Y/n! But no! I don't think I'll be able to go early today.

I sighed trying to calm myself down and focused on my work. I don't even know why I'm getting so frustrated but I am!

02:08 pm

The meeting was ended long ago. And I'm very happy that the deal is done. Their team was absolutely impressed and our company will have a huge profit if we'll work together.

But now again I was in my office, stuck in those papers when suddenly my phone started ringing.
Without looking at the caller ID I picked it up.

"Speak fast I'm busy" I mumbled non-chantedly still busy reading the files thinking it must be one of my employee but then I heard..

"Uh yeah sorry, I just wanted to ask, did you eat?"

My eyes widened as I recognised Y/n's voice and face palmed myself. Wow our first call and I answered very nicely. Someone give me a prize!!!

"Hello-" I came out of my thoughts as I heard her voice again. Gulping slightly I opened my mouth to speak

"I-I'm sorry Y/n, I thought i-it was someone else" I spoke and heard a chuckle from the other side making me kind of embarrassed

"It's fine" I heard her say and my expressions relaxed

"I know you must be busy working, we'll talk properly when you come back. I just wanted to ask did you had your lunch?"

A small smile unconsciously formed on my lips listening to her and my frustration somehow vanished too.

"Yeah I did, you?" I asked

"Good! And yes me too. Ok so you continue your work I won't disturb hm. Take care, Byiee"

"B-bye"

And with that she ended the call, we could've talked more if I didn't said I'm busy.

NO ONE'S POV

A pout and frown formed on his face without his own knowledge. But then he shook his head and went back to work feeling better than before.

While on the other hand, as you were done with all your works now you decided to talk to your parents till then.

-

Time skip

It was already evening, you looked out of the living room's big glass window. It was all dark, the sun had already set. You turned off your laptop and kept it away from your lap before standing up.

"Should I prepare the dinner? He must be arriving soon" you thought to yourself and made your way in the kitchen to make something for dinner.

One and half hour,

one hour,

two,

three...

It was 9:50 already. You were hungry as hell so you ate your food alone. You tried calling him once but his phone was out of network courage. You sighed thinking he must be just busy, nothing else.

You went in the living room again, and decided to wait for him..

10:28pm

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I hurriedly parked my car in the front yard and got out from it rushing towards the front door before searching for the keys in my pocket as I didn't wanted to disturb Y/n. Everything was so silent, and it was dark too only the voice of me searching the keys could be heard.
It's already so late! Ugh!! Whyyyyy all the work has to come today only. She must've slept being tired. And this phone of mine isn't working either. Goddd

I was about to open the door when suddenly it opened itself.

____________________________________

Enjoy some cliffhanger ya'all🤧

And yep I forgot to tell one thing😀
This book, won't have 30-40 chapters like the previous ones. Yeah, this is a short story, and I think I'll end it around 20 chapters ig..
Hehe sorry I didn't informed this earlier.

Anyways!

⚠️40+ votesssss

Taennk you~