BONUS.

Well......

*rethinks life decisions*

Erm 😪 Nothing special but

It's my BiRtHdAy haha so here's an update!💗

Highly unedited, I was sleepy when I was writing it-

2 years later

4:30 PM
Taehyung's Pov

Parking my car infront of our house, I got out of it..with a smiling face and good mood.
Ofcourse why not? I completed all my works in the office early today  and now I can spend time with my two babies ehehe.

Stepping in front of the door, I decided not to ring the bell instead use the spare keys to enter inside and surprise them both.
I entered inside but didn't find Y/n holding Aera in her arms welcoming me as always..

I carefully kept my bag on the couch nearby and roamed my eyes around the whole house.
But I frowned when I noticed everything was dead silent, neither I could see any of them..so without wasting anymore time I made my way towards the stairs to go in our bedroom while smiling to myself.

Opening the bedroom door as quietly as I could, I peeked my head in..

Only to see Y/n and Aera both sleeping on the bed, exactly in the same position, laying on their stomach as a chuckle left my mouth. I quietly and quickly went towards the side of the bed where Aera was lying, Y/n had kept pillows near the edge incase she doesn't fall as she's still small.
I smiled fondly bending down and pecked Aera's soft puffy cheeks before standing straight again and removed my coat and watch.

I then, bent again, a little more this time to see Y/n more clearly. And my brows slightly furrowed when I saw her clutching her phone in her hand. I carefully took it out from her grip, ready to turn it off but I saw the camera roll was opened and there were pics of Aera sleeping, by the dress she was wearing in the pics I guess these are of today's only...Y/n must be clicking her pictures but would have ended up falling asleep too.

I silently giggled keeping her phone away and softly kissed her lips after removing the hair strands out of her face. Sighing softly to myself i removed the pillows kept near the edge of the bed and laid down too, as now me and Y/n were on the sides and Aera was in between.

Snuggling closer to Aera, I kept my palm on Y/n's hand clutching it not too tightly. Feeling both of them closer to me, the besttt feeling. Ahh the day was indeed tiring..but not anymore!