1

-Karina POV-

I'm on the car going to school,
I get my phone in my bag coz I heard a beeping sound inside of it. I saw a text message from Ningning my bestfriend

Ning-ie: Jimin ah where are you?

Jimin: I'm on my way to school

Ning-ie: okay take care, see yah when I see yah and please hurry up dude coz I'm already here inside the classroom.

Jimin: Okay! :)

(10mins later I arrived at school)

Our car stop Infront of the gate, I bid my goodbye to my dad the one who drove me here." Take care and stay out of trouble Jimin ah, dad will going to work now" he said smiling, "okay dad take care too" I said and smiled to him.

I get out of the car and look to my dad who started driving away from me.
I was about to enter the big gate and suddenly a car passby nearly beside me I was startled.

"Heyyyy" I blurted out and look at the car, then the car stopped. The driver get out of the car and about to face me.

(A girl who got out of the said car has a blonde hair with a blue ombre at the tip of her hair, she has a round big eyes and it's really captivating, she has a pointed nose, plump pinky luscious lips and a baby cheeks that you really wanted to squeeze all the time)

I was standing Infront of her shocked and thought that it's like I saw an Angel, I can't keep my eyes off of her that captivating brown eyes of her, I stared at her and don't know what to say anymore, I was speechless, my heart beats erratically it's the first time I felt this way never been into my life, especially to a girl! what happened to me!!!arggghhhhh,

I saw she open her mouth and mumbled a "Sorry!" and left me there dumbfounded still looking at her back towards her car and started to drive again and parked not so far which I can visibly see in the corner of my eyes.

I was pissed off Not because she just say SORRY just a SORRY! and left after that, what happened is she almost hit me with her car like what the heck! But apart of me didn't care about that. I want to know her name badly, I don't know why? I was pissed off because I was speechless!!! Damn Karina you have a mouth and a tongue why can't you say a single word before!!!! I was snapped out of my thought "Karina what are you doing, what's happening to you! Are you going crazy, oh my god this is Bad" I half-whisper to myself.

--
After that incident, I headed all the way to my classroom there I saw Ningning inside and sitting around the corner near the window 3rd row away from the white board!

"Jimin-ah :)" Ningning called and waving her hands. I smiled to her and sit beside her as I hook my bag below side of the table.

"Sooooo" she said, "What?" I said back,
"Why are you so grumpy it's so early in the morning what happened to you?" She said, I was about to answer back but then the professor came in and I properly seated straight and look Infront getting a good composure and not minding what Ning asked earlier.

(We are in a 2nd year of college we're taking business administration my parents and Ningning parents has a business that's why we both took business ad, because we need to manage our parents business after we graduate!)

"Hi everyone I will be your professor, I am Prof. Junmyeon Kim" introducing his self from us.

***Knock knock***

All eyes on the door, A girl came in Everyone keeps murmuring when they saw her.

Wow she's so gorgeous!

Wooaahhh an Angel !

I want to be close with her!

She's so attractive!

She's so so cute!

My Eyes went wide and my heart beats so fast again when I saw that, the girl who came in is the one who almost hit me earlier. And now I'm shocked to what fate brought us here in the same class! As I still looking at her unbelievably.

"You must be the new transferry student" prof. Junmyeon said and smiled at the new student. "You may introduce yourself".

The girl face us "Hi, I'm Kim MinJeong, Nice to meet you all" she introduced with a plain face of her with no emotions, but I still can't believe with myself, I still find her so very attractive the way she speak, the sweet small voice she has, its like music to my ear.

"Now playing: 
Rose (English Version)"
by Do Kyungsoo"

🎶
I see you driving your car
Down to school
Your lips are so fine
And you're looking so cool
I know you've noticed me too
And if I'll be honest with you now
Maybe I'm thinking maybe

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

They look at me
When I'm looking at you
I don't give a damn
Cause it's all I can do
Please don't go breaking my heart
Tell me you're aching for me now
Baby baby

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

Any flowers ain't your pain
I got so much love to give you babe
As long as you feel the same way
You know we can do
Whatever you want
You just need to either
Let me come inside
Or leave me standing in the rain

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

"Is this sit beside you available?"

(I was snapped at my thoughts when I hear a familiar voice beside me and saw Kim MinJeong Infront of me)

To be continued~~

*****
Hi! I'm new here and it's my first time to write a story/fanfic. I was inspired of JiMinJeong couple that's why hehehe.

English is not my first language so if you see any  grammatical errors please let me know and I was just sharing this that it's purely my own thoughts and write this story no copyright intended.

-Rogelyn