14

"Jimin-ah, wait!" Ning called

"What!?"

"I'm sorry okay! I will not do it again I'm just teasing you earlier. I promise I will really help you to be close with her"

Jimin stopped in her track and look at Ningning as they were heading towards the cafeteria.

"How?" Jimin says.

"Let's make a plan"

"What plan?"

"Before that, treat me lunch you have said last night" Ning smirked and dragged Jimin inside the cafeteria.

"You're really a con artist Ning!"

"Yes, I know" she said while chuckling.

They both order food at the counter. After they pay for the food. They headed towards the empty table near the exit and started eating.

"So?" Jimin started

"What?" Ning said confusedly, Jimin rolled her eyes.

"What's the plan now?"

"The plan is........ Make her fall for you"

"That's obviously what I wanted to Ning! But how can I do that?"

"First: Know what she likes, favourite food, drinks, hobbies, etc. Etc."

"Then?"

"If you already knows it, then do it to her"

"Do what?"

"Jimin are you dumb!?"

"Yaaaa! Ning-ah watch your mouth!"

"I can't watch my mouth, I can't even see it unless you give me a mirror to look at it!"

Jimin facepalm "look Ning I'm very serious here"

"Look Jimin you started it first, I was just copying you dumbass!"

"Okay fine! First things first.... Knows what she likes! Got it!" Jimin noted

---

They went back to the class. They saw Minjeong leaning her back on her chair with an earphone on her ear, eyes closed, arms crossed in her chest.

Jimin saw Aeri's staring at Minjeong so she grab Ningning arm and said
"Ning, let's change seats"

"Okay"

"Thanks"

So they headed towards their seat.
Jimin sit beside Minjeong, while Ning sits beside Aeri, then Aeri on the other hand was confused. She tapped Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey, why are you sitting there?"

"It's none of your business monkey" Jimin sassed and stick her tongue out to Aeri. So Aeri rolled her eyes and just lean her face in the table.

5mins. Later

"Jimin-ah I'll just go to the bathroom" Ning says.

"Okay"

then Ning exit herself.

Then Jimin faced Minjeong and started smiling widely, she want to listen to what MinJeong was listening in her phone.

So she move her chair slowly closer to minjeong, then she slowly lean her ear towards Minjeong's earphone.

she's so close to minjeong just an inch gap, as she already hearing the music she closes her eyes and also listening to it.