3

Karina POV-

"Y-yeah y-you may sit h-here" I said stutteringly, and look away feeling so embarrassed.

fuck! Why am I stuttering? You look like an idiot Jimin-ah I thought and why is it getting hot in here!...

I saw in my peripheral vision that Kim MinJeong is already sitting besides me I can't focus on the lesson coz my mind and my heart is not functioning normally right now.

(Jimin-ah Focus focus focus i thought)

Ning tap me and say "hey are you okay? Why are you so weird right now?"

"H-huh?" I said.

"I said if are you okay? What happening to you right now and why are you sweating jimin-ah are you sick?" Ning said with worries voice.

Oh right! Why am I sweating? The Air-conditioning is fully on I thought and started to panic what if I smell sweat? What if Kim MinJeong smells me oh no!!! What????!! Why are you thinking about her??

I distance my seat away from MinJeong
"Ning do I smell bad right now?"

"Seriously Karina? Is that your problem right now? You didn't even answer my worried question!" Ning madly says coz she mention my name as Karina. I know that Ningning is getting serious/mad whenever she mention my name Karina.

"I'm okay Ning don't worry, let's just focus on the lesson" I haf-whisper said and started to get my composure.

Minutes pass and I'm getting bored I roamed my eyes and it landed in Kim MinJeong side profile. Her side profile is really ethereal what even more when you look at here completely. As I was clouded at my thoughts I didn't know that she's already looking at me.

"Is there a dirt on my face? She said coldly.

damn!!!! Karina your screwed, answer her now without stuttering you can do this!!! Fighting!!!

"I'm not staring at you" I exclaimed and smiling in my head, congratulating myself because I didn't get stutter.

"That's not my question were about, anyway what's your name again?" She said.

Again? Again? What does she mean again? She didn't ask me earlier right??.. and also Karina you're so pathetic you didn't stutter yourself but you answered her wrongly, but I don't mind coz she's asking my name now wohhhhhh. Maybe this will be the start to be close with her and be friends, right?? Friends?? I said to myself.

"I'm Yu Jimin but you can c-call me Karina" I said and smiled brightly to her phewwww...

"I'm Kim MinJeong and about earlier I'm really sorry for that I was just-" I cutted her of, before she completed her sentence

"it's okay no worries" I said. you can always hit me anytime I thought.

I shook my head arrrghhhhhh jimin-ah stop what you are thinking!! Why am I like this?. I questioned myself.

MinJeong on the other hand looking confused at Karina with a furrows eyed, she's thinking why this beautiful lady is weird? Why is she shaking her head and murmuring something?..
Yeah she's really pretty and I like her voice too at least she's not really deaf, but still she's creepy MinJeong thought.

She again focus on the lesson.

1hr and half later
---the bell rang!--- recess time

"Okay class dismissed" prof. Junmyeon says and exit his way out the room.

I'm getting my things done and put it inside my bag. I saw Minjeong getting up on her seat I was about to call her and invite her to get some lunch and be with us, but Ning interrupt me and says,

"Jimin-ah what should we eat?" She exclaimed. I look at Minjeong again but she's already outside, she's fast!!!!!then look at Ning again

"We should get lasagna coz im craving for it" I said and smile to Ning, and then she dragged me all the way to cafeteria.

-AT THE CAFETERIA-

there's a lot of students inside and they are so loud. We made our way to the counter to get a lasagna. We both get our order and look at the area to get an available seat coz the cafeteria is almost full.

While we are scanning the area Ning ning says "let's go there, we can ask her if we can join her to eat right?" I look to where she's looking at and my eyes landed to a blonde girl which is Kim MinJeong she's eating alone at the corner, I smiled happily and drag Ningning all the way but when we're on our way to her, someone is getting towards to MinJeong and I think she's also asking for a seat. I fasten my walk and said "hurry up ning".

"Okay, chill Jimin I might spilled this lasagna if I walk fast I don't have a long legs like you!".  She said  and we look at the table where MinJeong is.

I saw that the girl earlier is already sitting Infront of her. I get annoyed coz they're Talking and laughing already.

I don't know why I'm started getting annoyed to the said girl though!!.

I put my tray in the table where the two girls are. I look at the girl who is now facing me and rolled my eyes , though MinJeong is also looking at us ( i mean me and Ningning), the girl glared at me when she see me rolling my eyes at her.

"Can we have a seat here? The cafeteria is already full we can't find an extra table and though we're classmate also. MinJeong right I'm Ningning by the way?" Ning interrupt us and talking to Minjeong.

"Yeah you can have a sit" MinJeong says and she look at me.

I suddenly felt something inside me that I get so excited and sit at the available chair beside MinJeong. And then Ning sat beside the annoying girl!.

To be continued ~~

***
Enjoy reading and also you can leave your comments here I do appreciate it.

-rogelyn