15

Practice ended the team bid their  farewell with each other.

"See y'all tomorrow" Yeji dismissed while tidying her things up to her bag and everyone nodded and started heading out the gym

Ningning and Minjeong went to their friends who's in the bleachers after they bid their bye's to the other members.

Karina and Aeri also stood up to were they're seated earlier and started to walk towards Minjeong and Ningning.

"Is it done?" Aeri ask to minjeong

"Nope, it was just started!" Jimin sarcastically answered then rolled her eyes then looked at Minjeong. While Ningning laugh at jimin's sassed.

"I'm not talking to you, so will you please shut up" Aeri said annoyingly

"Whatever dumb monkey!"

"Yeah we're done, so let's go?" Minjeong interrupt then smiled at them.

So the four of them headed outside but then Yeji called Minjeong suddenly so Minjeong look back at her and returned her gaze to the three girls.

"Guys, you can go ahead first, just see you tomorrow Bye" Minjeong says and wave her hands to the three girls and walked towards Yeji who's still inside the gym.

Aeri and Jimin wanted to stopped Minjeong but she already left without turning her back. So they just decided to go home.

"I'll go ahead too, Bye Ning" Aeri said then rolled her eyes at Jimin

"Bye! see you tomorrow" Ning responded
Then aeri walk fast towards her car and so Ningning and Jimin also walked towards Ning car.

As the both girl already seated in Ning's car. Ning noticed that Jimin is seem to be annoyed

"Hey, are you okay?" Ning ask.

"No, I'm not okay!" Jimin respond while pouting.

"Why?"

"Because that captain of your looks like she's flirting with My Minjeong" Jimin says then Ningning chuckled at jimin's act.

"My Minjeong? She's not still yours jimin-ah you're so delusional!!" Ning says and still laughing.

"Yaaaaa! Stop laughing at me!" Jimin says still pouting

"Okay, okay fine geez"

Ningning insert her key to start the engine of her car then she saw Minjeong walking alone towards her own car. She then got an Idea.

"Jimin-ah look it's Minjeong" Ning quickly says and so Jimin look at where Minjeong is.

"Let's go get out of the car now" Ning demanded

"What- why?" Jimin confusedly ask.

"Just do what I say"

They both got out of the car and Ningning grabbed jimin's left arm and dragged her towards Minjeong's car.
Then Ningning called Minjeong.

"Minjeong-ah" while they're running

"Oh, Ning why are you still her?" Minjeong ask confusedly then she glance at Jimin who's smiling at her beside Ningning.

"Minjeong-ah can you give us a ride to our home? Coz my bestfriend is broken" Minjeong and Jimin look at her quickly
"I mean my car is broken, you know my car it's my bestfriend you know aside from the girl here beside me" Ning added then flashes her smile

"Oh yeah okay" Minjeong says then went to the driver's seat

"Alright thank you Minjeong-ah" Ning says then she pushed Jimin inside the front seat beside Minjeong and she went to the backseat.