12

Karina is laying in her bed eyes on the ceiling hugging a pillow tightly and smiling widely reminiscing the moment earlier with Minjeong at the bus and at the garden.

The feeling is like being on a cloud-9  when Minjeong hugged her twice/thrice this day flashes in her mind continuously

She keep rolling side by side in her bed and squealing in the pillow whenever she thought of being so close to minjeong, after she stopped rolling she place her hand in her heart and started patting it.

I really really really like you Minjeong-ah

She smiled happily and sat up from her bed and she get her phone at the table beside her, she scrolled at her contacts to find Minjeong number but she realised she hasn't have it yet. She haven't ask Minjeong phone number yet. So she called Ningning hoping that maybe she has her number.
And so she did.

Ningning forwarded Minjeong's number to Jimin.

Ning-ie : Jimin-ah her it is ID#0010101 but why are you asking for her number anyway? I forgot to ask you earlier.

Jimin: oh! Coz I don't have her number yet and I will ask her about the project.

Ning-ie: okay

Jimin : Thankie Ning-ie.

Ning-ie: it's not free service, buy me lunch tomorrow 🤪

Jimin: Alright, got it! 😉

Ning-ie: Woah!!! Really? You're not faking it right???

Jimin: Yes Ning I'll treat you lunch tomorrow.

Ning-ie: what's happening right now? It's the first time, are you sick?

Jimin: Yaaaaaaa Ning-ah~ just tell me if you're backing out, it's fine with me though 🙄.

Ning-ie: Waaahhhhh Jimin-ah, if there's something you want to share just tell me okay. You're really acting weird lately you know?

Jimin: Actually Ning there is 🥺

Ning-ie: there is what?

Jimin: Promise me you'll never judge me and you'll never tell it to anyone.

Ning-ie: I never judge you Karina! So tell me now I promise I won't tell to anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Karina saved Minjeong's number
to: My Mindoongie❤️)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ning-ie: Hey hurry up are you still there?

Jimin: Yes, I'm still here I just did something.

Jimin: Actually I'm fallin' for someone Ning.

Ning-ie: OMG! Really?? Who is it?? Who's the lucky guy???

Jimin: that's the problem Ning!!!

Ning-ie: Why???? 🤨

Jimin: She's not a guy 😬😶

Ning-ie: what do you mean she's not a guy??? 😱😱😱😱 Wait a minute Did I saw it right?? You said "SHE"?

Jimin: Yes Ning, it's a Girl!!!!🤦

Ning-ie: Welcome to the club Karina 🎉

Jimin: Oh my Ghad Ning, are you-?

Ning-ie: Yesss Karina I am 😁