7

At the gymnasium, the crowd were still fully energised, watching at the girls playing volleyball like a championship. The newbies were also good despite being a newbie. though they're already have experienced playing volleyball.

The seniors were getting agitated because the newbies were really really good, enough for them to enjoy the game and give their all too. The score is already 15-16 the seniors are leading the score, the score is almost tied. 1 more to go before the newbies tied it.

Yeji is so bothered at Minjeong and Ryujin they're a good combination. She can tell that,and she already accepted quickly that the two might be far good from her if they were trained more. She think that one of them might be a great team captain in the future when she retire.

A water break, Yeji is now looking at Minjeong who's looking tired and sweating so much because half of the score of their team were made by her. Yeji can see how determined Minjeong is towards the game, she really like the perseverance of the girl. Minjeong notice Yeji staring at her, so she also look at her and smile. Yeji also smiled back and noticed that Minjeong is still sweating so much she can't control the urge to wipe those sweats falling rapidly. She doesn't know why but she sees herself getting one of their clean towel and walk towards Minjeong's side which is just so near to where their things put at.

As Yeji almost near Minjeong just cm near from her she snap herself and offer the towel to minjeong, she wanted to wipe it herself but she can't that's why she just offered it and says;

"Yaaa, don't you have anything to wipe that freaking sweat of yours?" And laugh a little.

Minjeong took the towel and says "Thank you, I just forgot to bring one" and also laughing at the thought of the captain being a caring captain.

Before Yeji speak back she was interrupted by the two girls running towards them which is Karina and Aeri.

The two just ignored Yeji and walk pass through and gave Minjeong a handkerchief and a bottle of water.

(Yeah a handkerchief by Jimin/Karina and a bottle of water from Aeri)

Minjeong accepted the handkerchief and bottle of water, but the two was shocked at what MinJeong did after, she gave it to Ningning who's also soaking in sweat and her tumbler was out of water already, so she gave it to her instead.

"Ning, it's from Karina and Aeri" Minjeong says. Ning gladly accepted it coz she really need it.

"Thank you aeri and jimin-ah" and then she wink at them mischievously and then smirked at them.

On the other hand Yeji is also laughing at them. So Karina and Aeri notice it they glared at her (both of them)
So Yeji shrugged it off and then went back to her team before the game start again.

Karina and Aeri then look at Minjeong again.

"It's for you mindoongie why did you give it to Ningning?" Karina says pouting

"Ouchhhh!!! Jimin I'm your best friend how dare you!" Ning says as she heard what Karina says.

Karina just shrugged what Ningning says she knows that Ningning is fine and just wanted to tease her.

"I'm fine Karina and also Yeji gave one of their towel to me so I'm already fine, and also Ningie  needs it more than me". Minjeong says and then smiled at Karina and,  to Aeri too.

"Okay" Karina says, as she still looking at Minjeong who's still dropping a sweat just a little.

though she wiped her other sweats earlier before.

Karina took the towel on Minjeong's hand and then she lightly tap the sweats of Minjeong in the neck part. Minjeong flinched because of that she was shocked by the sudden touch. So she grab back the towel that Karina took earlier...and says "I'm good and I can do it by myself" and then tapping the sweats in her own neck.