22

"Mindoongie~" Karina shouts excitedly while waving her hands as she saw Minjeong behind the door of their classroom about to enter and Aeri behind her

Minjeong gaze at Karina and flashes her Gummy smile towards her

Karina and Ningning exchanged their respective seat earlier. So Karina now will be sitting beside Minjeong and Ningning beside Aeri.

"Good morning Mindoongie" Karina greeted with a wide smile on her face showing her teeth

"Good morning Rina" Minjeong answered back

Karina fluttered by the nickname Minjeong said, it's the first time Minjeong called her that nickname

While Karina and Minjeong busily having conversations and exchanging fluttering words, Ningning is just happily watching them from behind, she's happy for her bestfriend's love progress, she always support Karina what ever makes her happy. After a while she noticed that Aeri was so quiet since she entered the room Aeri was just staring at Minjeong and looks like she's zoning out on her thoughts, Ningning can't figure out what Aeri's mind when she looks at her briefly. the looks of Aeri's eyes are mixed of disappointment, sadness and kinda jealous of what Ningning looks at it.

She's now thinking, maybe Aeri has a feelings for Minjeong also... She kinda felt a little pinch in her heart, she knows that Aeri was Minjeong bestfriend but she sometimes caught her taking glances and making extra care for Minjeong, and when Minjeong was always around with them she also caught Aeri always makes a wide smile quickly and her eyes always lighten up to the fullest, and it's beyond being a bestfriend but what Ningning felt right now is why her heart, ache a little knowing that the girl is hurting right now and why does she care about it?

Aeri's POV

Lunch break

The four of them are now heading to the cafeteria, Karina and Minjeong was leading infront and behind them was aeri and Ningning.

Aeri can't feel at ease knowing that Karina and Minjeong is getting closer to eachother now, she can see Minjeong's smile everytime Karina makes anything or talked anything even it's not really especial or funny.

Aeri knows that she's already defeated even though she doesn't started it yet  but she can't fight the feelings that she's holding right now. She promised to herself that she will just be a bestfriend for Minjeong but thinking of that she wants more than that.

She wants Minjeong not to get hurt, she wants to protect Minjeong at all cost in anyway she could, she wants Minjeong to be happy everytime, give her everything she likes but how? she knows that Karina might be the happiness Minjeong has to be even though she wants to fight for Minjeong, she made up herself that when the time comes if Minjeong got hurt and when the opportunity comes  for her, she will not let go of Minjeong and she will be right there everytime and fight her for real but being a bestfriend is all she could do for now and just be behind Minjeong's back always.

She's screaming inside her head

She cant fight the jealousy she felt right now but she can't make it obvious

She fake a smile when they've got to the counter and about to Ask Minjeong what she wants to eat but she was interrupted by karina

Karina saw that Minjeong is looking one of the specific food

"Mindoongie do you like lasagna?"
Karina said softly with a smile on her face

"Yep" Aeri said Karina furrows her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes at her

"I'm not asking you monkey" Karina says but suddenly thought that she should respect her knowing that she's Minjeong bestfriend "But if you also like it, I'll treat you one" she added