10

-Inside the Room-

As Minjeong enter the class, she saw Ningning at the corner she then immediately took a sit beside her.

"Good morning Minjeong-ah" Ningning greeted her.

"Good morning Ning" she then flashes a smile.

The door slides open then the two looked at the door. They saw the two other girls entering the room which is Karina and Aeri.

Minjeong immediately pretended to sleep, she lean her face at her arm in the table and then she closes her eyes. She was facing at the other side, opposite direction from where Ningning sitted.
Minjeong is sitting left side of Ningning away from the door.

She heard Ningning calling the two girls and so the girls were walking towards them.

"Good morning guys" Ning says

"Good morning bestfriend" Karina utter.

"Good morning Ning" Aeri greeted too.

Karina and Aeri saw Minjeong besides Ningning.

Karina took the seat behind Minjeong and so Aeri  took the other side behind Ningning.

"Ning, is she sleeping?" Aeri ask.

"No, she's not sleeping, she was just swimming happily out there, idiot!" Karina sarcastically says.

"Am I talking to you? I didn't know that you've changed your name into Ning??" Aeri says then rolled her eyes at Karina.

"Obviously she's sleeping can't you see it? you're really such a dumb!" Karina uttered annoyingly.

"Stop stop, why are you guys always fighting?" Ningning frowned at them.

On the other hand Minjeong was just listening at them, she's really fighting the urge of laughing hard about the two behind her. She bit her arm to suppress the laughter that she's holding on. She really wanted to laugh at them but she's afraid to make it, she doesn't want to get caught.

Then finally the professor came in.

Karina quickly patted Minjeong's back
"Hey, mindoongie the professor is already here" she said, Minjeong lift her head up and doesn't want to look back behind her.

Aeri on the side says "why are you calling her mindoongie?" But in a low voice so that Minjeong can't hear her.

"I just want to, why? Does it matter to you?" Lifting her one brow

"You know that it does matter to me" Aeri says in a serious tone

" Oh, yeah right!" Karina uttered and then rolled her eyes at her.
Then she look at Minjeong's back and then smiles widely at the view.

Suddenly there's someone knocked at the door. So the professor said "come in".

The door opened and a guy entered the room.

All eyes follows at him except for Karina who's still looking at Minjeong's back, though she gaze at the guy just for a second then look again at Minjeong.

"Shittttt" Aeri looks at Minjeong quickly after she saw the guy's face, aeri's looking at her worriedly.

"You can introduce yourself" the professor said to the guy.
His a transferry student

The guy look Infront of the class and started roaming his eyes like his looking for someone, then it landed at Minjeong's side then his face lightened up and smiles brightly. He face at where Minjeong is, staring at her while introducing his self.