6

As Minjeong and Ning Ning went inside the classroom, they've seen Jimin and Aeri looking at them confused.

Ningning walks first and Minjeong is behind her a little, Ning sits besides Aeri which shocked her most, because she knew that Ningning bestfriend is Karina so she can't help thinking why is she sitting besides her instead of sitting around Karina.

Karina on the other hand doesn't bother anything coz she's looking at Minjeong coming towards her seat. As Minjeong finally sits besides her, Karina savouring the scent of vanilla lace of Minjeong's perfume inhaling it all at once, which makes her addicted to it, she can take Minjeong scent forever.

As Minjeong properly sitted she glance at Karina who's now closing her eyes while smiling happily and moving nearly to minjeong like sniffing out of her scent.
Then Minjeong snap Karina out of her acts.

"What are you doing?" Minjeong snapped and looking at Karina with uncomfortable eye.

Karina then opened her eyes and met Minjeong's Angelic face, she didn't know what she did, as her face getting blushed suddenly from the interaction.

"Y-you just smells so g-good and-" Karina says kinda stuttered which cutted by the prof. who entered the class.

So the both of them quickly look Infront of the lesson.

Minutes pass by Karina's mind is filled of questions as she looks back at earlier when Minjeong and Ningning were together before the class.

Karina then move closer to minjeong and ask in a low voice.
"Minjeong, why were you with Ning earlier?"

"We went to gym earlier for volleyball try out, that's why we're together earlier" Minjeong answered

Wow, this girl is really not just a pretty girl but also a sporty one Jimin thought

"So how was the try out??" Jimin says with excitement on her tone.

"Oh, we haven't had to make a try out yet but instead it will be held after the class hour as what the captain says" Minjeong says and followed by "Do you wanna come and see? We will be having a match with the varsity team later as a try out"

Karina widened her eyes and want to shouts coz she feels a lot of butterflies in her tummy as Minjeong invites her to watch her match, it's like she's asking her out for a date.

"Yes, I will definitely want to watch you- I mean the match- I will gonna watch it." Jimin felt embarrassed of what she said but still manage to deliver it.

"I will expect you later then". Minjeong ended.

On the other hand Ning also told Aeri about the Try out and was invited by her to watch the game. Which Aeri accepted quickly because she can also see Minjeong out there playing volleyball which makes her curious of how good will she be?...

Aeri then glance at Minjeong's side and so Minjeong notice her too she mouthed "why?" And smile at her and Aeri then say "nothing" and felt so contented of that smile she gave then,

Aeri's eye bothered by Jimin who's now glaring at her and rolled her eyes after.

--- CLASS HOUR ENDED---

The four of them went to the gym for the try out. When Minjeong and Ningning headed directly to the group of player while Jimin and Aeri finds there sits near infront so that they can watch them visibly.

Th captain decides that the match will be Senior Team against the Newbie.

As soon as they're ready, as soon as the game starts. They all went to their own position. The senior will be the one who will serve the ball first.

Minjeong and Yiren are positioned in front near the Net as a blocker for the time, Ning is the setter, Chaeryeong is opposite hitter and Ryujin is the libero while Soojin was place as a outside hitter.

On the opposite team Yeji and Lia are also as the blocker and followed by their team at the other positions. The play has started as the Audience went wild.

Yeji look at Minjeong and says "Bring it on ms. MVP" and then flashes her attractive smile. Minjeong just smiled back at her and then focus her thoughts on the game.

Jimin and Aeri is now looking at Minjeong and Yeji who's smiling with each other. They felt so annoyed at Yeji and also confused at what they're talking about. As the referry blows the whistle they focus again at the game.

Jihan serve the ball, while Ning got a chance to set the ball as Ryujin received it followed by a hit from Soojin. Yeji and Lia successfully block the ball but Minjeong got the ball quickly and tossed it the other side fastly and then finally got their first score.

The newbie team gathered around and group hug for cheering up but Minjeong stays at the back of her members and just patted their members head.

As they back to their own position, Yeji is staring and smiling at Minjeong.
Yeji getting a challenging eyes and mouthing "You're good" at Minjeong .

On the other hand Aeri and Jimin were so happy for the first score. They both stand up at the same time and said "Yey" coz Minjeong got the first score. They were so amazed and very excited from the game. They sit again at the same time but they don't notice it they're just focus on Minjeong. Then again their mood swings on the other side as they saw Yeji smiling at Minjeong again.

"Is she flirting with her?" Jimin thought but didn't know that she blurted it out on her mouth.

"I also think so!" Aeri answered without also knowing it.

She then shouts Minjeong's name to get her attention successfully Minjeong heard it and looked at Aeri giving a her genuine smile for a second, and then darted her Gaze at Karina who's looking at her too Minjeong wink at her and focus again to the game.
Karina and Aeri is now blushing together they don't know why they feel Minjeong is getting more attractive everytime. especially even when playing in this game.

They felt so happy everytime they feel Minjeong presence. They can't fathom what they feel towards Minjeong. they both want Minjeong's attention especially Karina she admitted to her self that she fell in love at first sight at that car incident happened.

To be continued
---

I got a lot of work to do so I can't update quickly. But I will surely gives update again when my day off comes.

And also I don't know everything about playing volleyball but I do love watching volleyball hahaha. So bare with me if I made a mistakes. I just purely think of it impromptu.

-rogelyn