17

At the restaurant, they were already sitting at the round table. Minjeong sits infront of the guy and both their father were beside them. She's still in dazed, her heart is beating rapidly that it suffocating her too much

After the greetings earlier, the both of them just staring to each other, she's staring at the guy blankly and the guy stares back with his alluring face.

Jeong Jaehyun is the guy who she wants to be with before, her first crush, her first heartbreak. Jeong Jaehyun was so popular in Busan he is a basketball player a lot of girls admired him, so Minjeong can't confess her feelings towards  him, they've been friends for almost 2 years, though most people don't know that they are friends because they are not close when they are inside the school, they kept their friendship outside the school coz they don't want any bad things happen to each other. Especially to minjeong, jaehyun doesn't want to get Minjeong in a situation that he can't control with. He doesn't want Minjeong to get hurt by his bunch of admirers.
He likes Minjeong without the latter knowing it. He was to careful to every moves he made for the both of them. So He was so shocked when he found out that Minjeong was going to study in Seoul. He questioned himself if he did do something wrong towards the girl. It was so sudden that Minjeong want to study in Seoul she didn't even say goodbye when she left. That's why Jaehyun wants to meet and talk to minjeong again. He wants to know the truth behind it. Why did she left without saying goodbye.

The two of them stopped staring each other when their parents start a conversation

"I didn't knew that you have a gorgeous princess out here Mr. Kim" Mr. Jeong said with a hint of teasing

"I also didn't knew that you have a very handsome prince out there" mr.kim response while chuckling

"So, how did the two of you know each other" Mr.Kim ask Jaehyun.
Jaehyun look at mr. Kim and back to minjeong.

"Winter and I were schoolmates before, were both a player she's in a volleyball team and I'm in a basketball team" Jaehyun said, while looking at Minjeong.

"So how does you became friends?"

"I occasionally seen her everytime I'm having a practice" Jaehyun said "and she looks really happy, so I decided to ask her why is she always watched our practice game" he added.

"And?" Mr. Kim utter to minjeong

"Nothing dad, I just don't have anything to do at that time so I just hanged out in the gym, and maybe it was just a chance that they were also playing at that time" she excused then look at jaehyun again with a smirked on his face.

"Ah Huh" then they started eating

"I think she likes me Mr. Kim that's why she's always there" Jaehyun confidently says after a moment.

Minjeong was choked on her food because of that... She drinks water beside the table and excuses herself outside. Jaehyun looks at her worriedly. He also excused his self to their parents and followed Minjeong outside.