11

After that announcement Minjeong quickly made her way outside the room.

Aeri is so worried about her, so she's about to follow and talk to her, but before she can manage to get up, Ningning hold her arm and says,

"Hey, let's talk about the project" Ning said and Yeri also made her way to them for the project thingy.

"Can't it wait Ning?" Aeri says irritatedly
and about to leave the room to follow Minjeong but she saw Karina running outside the room, maybe she'll follow Minjeong too, so she have no choice but to join Ning and Yeri for the project. She realised that she made mistake, she shouldn't have act like that to Ning.

So she sat again and mouthed
"Sorry" to Ningning and they continued their conversation about the project.
Aeri glance to where the new guy was seated earlier but she doesn't saw him on his seat.

Fuck she cursed inside her head. She really wanted to leave and look for Minjeong but she can't.

Minjeong on the other hand are now at the secret garden she didn't know that there is such a place like this in her school, she didn't know how she end up her. She saw a bench at the corner and she made her way to sit, she lean her back at the backrest, she close her eyes and started thinking of some possible aspects that she may encounter with the two. She really doesn't know why is this happening to her, out of all people that she may group with why does it have to be them. While thinking about that, she really wanted to cry out of frustration. Adding up the situation of having a lack of sleep last night.

Minjeong now felt so sleepy, the touch of the breeze that hit her skin made it her relaxing and the smell of the flowers in the garden made it more tantalising, she didn't knew that she already fell asleep.

-Karina POV-

I saw Minjeong went outside after the class, she looks so bothered. I was so worried about her so I quickly run outside to follow her.

I saw her walking fast towards the secret garden, I knew that place coz that's my favourite thing in this school. I always go there when I wanted to be alone or loosen up my stress, anger, frustration or anything bad emotions I felt.

I followed her in the secret garden, I give her space and time for a minute I was just staring at her besides the wall not to far but not to near from where she is.
She really looks so bothered and in deep thoughts, but why?
I keep thinking what is bothering her.
It also frustrates me looking at her like that.

Minutes have passed, I made my way near her. She's still closing her eyes. I scanned her face and I think she fell asleep again.

I think she didn't get enough of sleep

I slowly sat beside her and doesn't want to wake her up yet. Maybe she needs a lot of sleep first I don't know what's bothering her to came out like this.

I saw her head keeps nodding but she looks like she's really in deep slumber, so I move closer to her, I sneak my hand at the back of her head and slowly put her head on my shoulder as my arm was at her right shoulder to keep us balance, I put some strand of her hair at the back of her ear by my left hand and giving her a genuine smile 'you really looks like an angel'.

We sat there for almost an hour I think we already cutted in class, but I don't care at all as long as she's her with me.

I again look at her face, her eyes is moving slowly maybe because the sunlight hits her eyes., Then I covered the lights by my left hand that is coming through with her

She scooted over and snake her arm around my waist, she's hugging me tightly like a big stuffed toys. I then again froze at my sit at the sudden action, I didn't bother to move at all and I breathed slowly, my heart again is beating so fast, looks like there's a car racing inside it. I am squealing inside my head oh my god please stop the time.