30 (Last Chapter)

When Karina already made her own sit beside Minjeong in the couch not bothering to look at her girlfriend because of embarrassment

She flinched when Minjeong held her in the face and made her look at her instead.

Karina bit her lips when their eyes met and she started fidgeting her fingers

"Minjeong I-" she was cutted off by her girlfriend

"Baby, why are you getting embarrassed?"

"I-i just don't want you t-to feel uncomfortable"

"Why do you think that I will feel uncomfortable?"

"I-i don't know, it's just, I don't want to disappoint you"

"Baby, you are my girlfriend! you don't have to feel embarrassed, I love everything about you and I know that you also felt the same for me too"

Minjeong quickly peck the pouty girl infront of her and started caressing karina's face by her thumb the latter unconsciously started blushing because of it.

"I love you Karina" minjeong said while the both of them are staring at each other.

Karina pulled minjeong into a hug as tight as she can.

Tears are started flowing in her cheeks because of the happiness that she felt right now

"I love you Minjeong, I love you so much" she was now choking at her own sob feeling so contented and overwhelmed at everything "Gosh I really really love you Minjeong-ah and I really really thank God that I found you no words can express how much I love you baby, i don't want to end this night, I just want us to be like this forever"

Minjeong smiled happily at her clingy girlfriend, the both of them chuckled when their eyes met again

Minjeong brushed karina's cheeks "You really are a crybaby" she said while wiping the tears away both are smiling at each other

"I'm your baby" Karina said cheekily

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever" Minjeong started standing up and grab karina's hand "let's go to sleep now"

"Okay baby" Karina cheerfully says and intertwined their hands together

---
Fast forward

It is their graduation day today lots of students are now inside the coliseum for the graduation ceremony 10 minutes left then it will be start

Karina, NingNing and Giselle were already inside sitting with the bunch of graduating students.

"Hey Monkey where is Minjeong?" Giselle asked to Karina "It's almost time why isn't she here yet?"

Karina rolled her eyes to Giselle they were back again to what they were before

"Haven't you contacted her yet idiot?"

"Do you think I will ask you, if I did?"

"No one cares about you idiot"

"Argh~ just tell me if you have an idea of where she is? You are her girlfriend you should knew it first, for goodness sake Karina!"

"Arghh, will you both stop, are you seriously fighting even here?"

Karina and Giselle both stopped arguing but still rolled their eyes at each other

Karina was texting and calling Minjeong for how many times today.

She knows that Minjeong went to Busan last night because they've got some problems about their business in their restaurant, her father called last night when both Karina and Minjeong hanged out or let's say having a date on their favourite place.