9

Its 6am in the morning, Minjeong woke up by the alarm clock and its like she haven't had a good enough of sleep.
It's all because she was bothered and keep thinking about what she heard at the gym. She heard it all.

She heard what Aeri and Karina talked.
She heard them confessing each others feeling towards her. She don't know what to do anymore. So she's awake all night planning on what should she do about it.

She got up and went to the bathroom.
She still keep thinking on what to do about it while brushing her teeth and while taking a shower.

She was already prepared to go to school and about the plan. She just shrugged it off, she thought that the two might doesn't know that she heard it all. She'll just pretend that she doesn't heard at all.

She's now started walking going to the bus stop as she nearly at the bus stop. She run when she see the bus coming and hop it inside before it take off.
She seated at the back and lean her head at the window coz her eyes still feel heavy, she want to sleep more.

-Karina POV-

It's also 6am in the morning when she got up and take a bath and prepared all the things she need. She went downstairs to eat breakfast before going to school she thought her father was in the kitchen but there's no one out there. She saw a note sticking in the refrigerator so she read it.

Jimin-ah I'll go ahead first I have a meeting in Busan I'll be coming home tomorrow. Take care and stay away from trouble okay :)  -Dad

So it means I'll take a bus arghhh. Jimin thought, or maybe I'll just take a taxi.

She really doesn't like taking a bus coz sometimes it's too crowded and there's a lot of people always looking at her. Who wouldn't look at her she's tall, slender, has a small face literally an ulzzang, and her mole below the lips side is her one of attractive points.

After she ate breakfast she then went outside, walking towards the bus stop and where she can get a taxi.

As she was at the bus stop she saw that there are some Students at the waiting area. So she decided fully that she will just really get a taxi not a bus.

As she was waiting beside the waiting area, she saw the bus coming first and a taxi behind it, The bus stopped, and she saw the students are hopping inside slowly and she was about to get the taxi but she suddenly stop coz she saw a familiar face at the backseat of the bus leaning at the window and her eyes were close. Minjeong?

Karina gasps and her eyes widened, she immediately jog towards the door entrance of the bus, she successfully hopped in and disregarded the eyes of people who look at her. She just walked by and sit besides the girl who's sleeping peacefully, She's now smiling from ear to ear and stares at Minjeong, scanning her beauty while sleeping.

She doesn't expect that the girl will take a bus she can't believe it, coz as far as she know Minjeong has a car.

As she still staring at Minjeong she noticed that her head is bumping at the window when the bus stop or when the bus makes a turn... So Karina decided to take Minjeong's head and put it on her shoulder instead.

She slowly get her hand towards Minjeong's face from the window,
afraid of waking the girl up, so she makes sure to move slowly while she's biting her lower lip to not make a noise.

She successfully put Minjeong in her shoulder. She's literally happy and blushing, her heart beat so fast and so loud its like someone is playing a drum inside it. She then inhale and exhale slowly to keep it down coz it might wake the girl in her shoulder, but she failed to keep her heartbeat down when Minjeong scooted over in the crook of her neck and hugging her right arm looking for a comfortable position.

Karina stiffened and literally afraid to move, she was frozen at Minjeong sudden actions. Her heart is literally going crazy too it might explode and scattered at the floor into pieces, her stomach has a lot of butterflies dancing everywhere and blood rushes to her face. Karina's face is looking like a tomato as red as it is.

She wanted to be like this forever, she doesn't want to get off at the bus. She thought that she can ride a bus everyday all day, as long as MinJeong and her are like this she can take it forever even though it gives her stiff-necked she doesn't care at all.

She now love riding a bus because of Minjeong.

20mins. Passed by

Even though she doesn't want to wake Minjeong up, she still need to coz They are now almost at the bus station where they need to get off, she tap Minjeong left cheek And it's really smooth and fluffy she wanted to pinch it eagerly but she can't. So she just keep tapping it until Minjeong opened her eyes.

"We are here" Karina says while smiling shyly. Minjeong automatically lifted her head up and was shocked when she saw Karina beside her.

"Good morning sleephead" Karina added and getting off the bus smiling ear to ear.

Minjeong was flustered but then again started to get off at the bus too.
Karina waited her outside the bus.

They are now walking quietly towards the school, it was so awkward for them they can't look at each others eye.

Minjeong can't talk to Karina she was so shy at what she did earlier, she doesn't know that she fell asleep comfortably and literally embarrassed because she was sleeping in Karina's shoulder and hugging her arm unexpectedly.

Karina on the other hand is still thinking about earlier her wide smile that can probably ripped her face is still visible.
She mastered all her courage to talk to minjeong and make a conversation while they are walking but she don't know what to say.

When they are now infront of the gate Karina is about to speak when suddenly Aeri appeared Infront of them.

"Good morning Minjeong" Aeri says cheerfully and look at Karina annoyingly.
Karina just smirked and stick her tongue out to her.

Minjeong felt like she's on the tip of the cliff. The thought of knowing this two girls having a feelings for her makes her shy and agitated, she doesn't really know what to do but she need to act cool so that the two don't notice it. So she shrugged all her thoughts.

"Good morning too Aeri" she said and she started to run fast inside the university now she knew she fucked up she failed to act cool.

The two girls left dumbfounded and they look at each other confusedly. What happened?

To be continued
----

its my day off today so enjoy reading

-rogelyn