5

Karina wake up in the morning with a smile in her lips, she still remember what happened at school yesterday. What MinJeong said make her blushed too much and alot of butterflies dancing in her stomach she didn't expect that MinJeong will really gonna say those words.

Now she's facing the ceiling and keep reminiscing that time, and some thoughts comes in her mind.

I think I really like her, really really like her, from the moment I saw her.

She then get up from the bed and start preparing to go to school.

She went downstairs and met her father who's already eating for breakfast at the kitchen.

"Jiminie come and eat breakfast now I need to get at the office early today, after I drop you in school I need to be there early" dad utter.

"Okay dad" with a high-pitch tone

"Woaah, why are you so hype up so early in the morning Huh jiminie?"

"Nothing dad, good mood I think?? Hehe"

"Okay"

Few minutes later and they already finished eating breakfast. They get their bag and suit case then hop in the car.

-AT SCHOOL-

Jimin is the first one who arrived in the classroom, as she already seated she then get her make up kit and started retouching. Someone slides the door and she look at it, it's Aeri.

"Hey Good morning" Aeri says awkwardly

"Good morning too" Jimin utter back

"Is Minjeong here already?" Aeri ask as she goes to one of the seat next to Jimin.

Jimin lift her one brows, not liking what Aeri asked.

"Why are you looking at her, as soon as you enter here?? And can't you see that I'm the only one here?"

"Chill girl, I was just asking coz I saw her car earlier at the parking lot". Aeri says annoyingly.

Jimin is getting confused how did she know that MinJeong has a Car? We're they together after the class yesterday? She's getting curious on how she knows it.

"How can you sure that it's Minjeong's car and how did you know that she has a car?" Jimin ask curiously.

Their classmates are starting to come in the room one, two or groups at a time.
But the two are still with their own world.

"Well, obviously I've known her first than you." Aeri says.

"What do you mean?" Jimin is getting annoyed.

"I saw her at the cafe yesterday before she went here in school and before that incident from the both of you"

"You saw it? The car incident? And what about the cafe?" Jimin bombarded her.

Aeri told Jimin about the cafe incident to where Minjeong was bump by a pervert guy and unexpectedly Aeri was there too getting a coffee. She saw Minjeong slapped the guy and hurriedly went to her car. And at the second time she saw Minjeong, the both of them talking near at the gate and happened to hear Minjeong says sorry to Jimin and some other students are started gossiping about what happened.

"So that's how it is girl!" Aeri says.

I will punch that pervert guy until his face fade Jimin thought, even though she didn't know the guys face Hahaha.

"By the way you said you saw her car earlier but why is she not here yet?" Jimin muttered

"I don't know, maybe she went somewhere?" 

On the other hand Minjeong is already at the school gym early coz she saw a poster yesterday that there will be a try out for a volleyball team early in the morning.

She really wants to be a varsity player that's one on her bucket list.
Since she was grade 7 she knows how to play volleyball and she's one of the best in Busan region till she graduates senior high. she also became a MVP before.

Minjeong saw Ningning entering at gym too, she called Ningning and So Ning went towards Minjeong.

"Were you also here for try out?" Ning says happily and shocked that Minjeong is here too. She didn't know that Minjeong is into sports also.

"Yes and you're here for try out too? Minjeong utter, also shocked for the thought that Ning was also here unexpectedly.

"Yes, I hope we can get this to join the team and be a varsity player". Ning hopingly says.

"We can do this" Minjeong says and wink.

And the senior varsities were coming, the captain of the volleyball team called for all of their attentions.

"Hi, everyone I'm Hwang Yeji the captain of the team, I see there isn't a lot of students who participates right now is it because it's too early in the morning?."

Some students inside the gym knows Hwang Yeji already except for Ning and Minjeong.

Hwang Yeji is popular in the university not just because she's the captain of the volleyball team but because she's also very attractive a lot of girls and boys are into her.

Yeji has a list of names to all who participates the try out, she called the names who has already experienced playing regional volleyball.

"Kim Minjeong"

"Wang Yiren"

"Ning Yi Zhuo"

"Lee Chaeryeong"

"Lee Soojin"

"Shin Ryujin"

The six of them steps forward.

"I'm guessing you guys are good coz you've been a player before but I need to know if you're not just good but also a Superb one" and Yeji walks forward to minjeong "especially you Ms. MVP" and then she smirked and move back towards her team.

"Since we're kinda late and you have a class today, I will just inform you that the try out will be after the school class later at 6pm and prepare yourself for the unexpected match later to THOSE who have experienced playing volleyball regionally, that's all thank you!!" Yeji announced and after the students agreed they all went out the gym and started walking towards their own classes.

Ning and Minjeong were heading to their class. Ning nudge Minjeong.

"So Ms. MVP?" Ning tease

"What?" MinJeong response

"I didn't know that you're that good, I'm expecting high for you later ms. MVP"

"Stop calling me that, and I'm expecting for you too, let's just give our best later" Minjeong says and smiled

"Yep, ofcourse Good luck to the both of us later then" Ning says and laugh and minjeong too. till they arrived at their room.

They met by the eyes of two girls at the center row which is Jimin and Aeri. The two are staring at them while they are walking inside the room.

To be continued~~

***

-rogelyn