2

- Winter POV -

I drive towards the school, I felt so mad because when I went to café earlier to get a coffee for starting this days ahead I was bump by a guy inside the coffee shop he spilled his drinks at my skirt, and I saw him smirk before saying sorry, he got his handkerchief and started wiping the spilled coffee in my skirt I was taken aback by the thought of a guy wiping my skirt. While he says sorry everytime he wipe it but still smirking.
I step back and ask him what is he doing?  (Eyebrow furrows). He stares at me and said do you wanna go out with me?

I slap him hard and go towards my car without getting the coffee I wanted to. Before I drove off I glance at the guy and his staring at me and grinning. I was so annoyed to watch his face like that! Pervert!!!!!! I exclaimed, and stared to drive off.

As I was about to enter the gate towards the parking lot, Im still annoyed thinking of what happened earlier, without knowing that I almost bump someone
(a girl) when I turned my car. I heard she says "HEyyyyyy"

(by the way my car doesn't have a roof that time I literally open it to get some fresh air while driving so I open the top of it).

I stopped the car and got out quickly to get say sorry, I face the girl who I almost bump I can tell that she's shocked to what have happened I said my sorry to her many times and the girl might really shocked and can't utter a single word.
As I scan her face I can tell that she's pretty and taller than me too, she has a mole below her lips and it's really suit to her. I ask her name but she's just staring at me, it seems like her mind is clouded and thinking about something.

Again I ask her name but she's just staring at me and it creeps me out.
and the thought of the incident at the cafe earlier sinks in my mind again and
It makes me annoyed again.

So I thought I should go now it's my first day today in school and it's a bad day what a day!!!! Before I leave I said "SORRY" to her again! And rush back inside my car towards the parking area.

I went to the faculty and about to ask to the professor's who was out there at that time. (About my schedule). A woman with her 30's looks came towards at me and asked "how may I help you?"

"Hi, good morning ma'am I'm a transferry student, I'm looking for the Business administration Area" I said

"Oh, Good morning to you too my dear, I will be also one of your prof. and I'm Ms. Bae!" She said. "And for the business administration Area it's located at the next building left side when you got out from here." She added.

"Thank you Ms. Bae" I said politely and walked towards the building that she says.

I arrived at the said building but Before I went to my classroom. I went to the restroom first to change my skirt, luckily I always brought an extra clothes for me if ever I felt sweaty so that I can change anytime I want.

I enter at the restroom and started to change my clothes. I fix my looks before I got out at the restroom, I am still annoyed of the thought of what happened earlier.

I headed to where my classroom is and stop when I saw the /BA-2 room/ this is my room.

I knock at the door and opened it, there I saw the professor standing Infront of the class.

"You must be the transferry student come in." he said

As I walk inside with a straight face, I hear some of the students murmuring something I just shrugged it off and trying not to look at them. I arrive nearly at the professor.

"I'm prof. Junmyeon Kim and you may introduce yourself" and he smiled at me.

I face the class and started introducing myself  " Hi, I'm Kim MinJeong and Nice to meet you all" I said coldly coz I'm still annoyed you know!!!!

"Go find an available seat" prof. Junmyeon said.

I roamed my eyes to get an available seat and suddenly landed it to a familiar face, she's the girl that I almost bump earlier.
"Oh Shit" I cursed silently in my breath.

I walk towards the available seat beside the familiar girl and asked if the seat is free.

"Is this seat beside you, available?" I said and furrows my brows and started thinking if this girl is a deaf? Coz she didn't even freaking answer my questions!!! Like earlier.

I heard the girl besides her whisper at her and she snapped her thought of that and she look at me. Shocked is visible in her face and her cheeks started getting red when we met our eyes together.

I asked her again the same question and she answer stutteringly "Y-yes y-you can sit h-here." and she looks away and hide her face out of embarrassment maybe because she stuttered.

Why? Is she nervous or scared at me? She's the one who creeps me out earlier, MinJeong thought.

I then sit beside the vacant seat besides her shrugging my thoughts off.

To be continued ~~~

******
I'll do update in random days
Hope you enjoy reading it

-Rogelyn