Chapter 4

( Manik P.O.V. )

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror as I buttoned the cuff of my shirt. Last night was precious for me, my love is forcing her to love me back and one day she herself will come to me and accept it.

I wore my watch and buttoned my coat. How much I want her to pamper me? How much I want to pamper her? Last night too when she slept in her wet clothes I sent Mira Aunty to change her into dry clothes.

Huff... this girl! She will be my death one day! I can't believe it someone has the guts to make Manik Malhotra blush. My cheeks turned red and my pants twitched as I imagined me being inside her and she below me writhering and moaning.

I was in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. " Come In. " I spoke as I went through some files siting on the bed. " Manik. " I heard Dad's voice to see him standing there. " Arey, Dad. What happened? " I asked him worriedly as I saw him carrying his luggage.

" Manik, relax. It is just that me and your mom are going for a vacation and we will be back soon. " He winked at me and tapped my shoulder. How much old dad grows but his love for mom never lessens. I want same love story of mine and Nandini just like mom and dad's.

" What about office? " I asked him as I can't handle everything alone. I have always needed dad beside me whether how much old I grow. " Manik, you are not a kid anymore. And what will happen after.. " I stopped him. I can't even imagine my life without him or without mom.

" No, Dad Don't you dare say that! Whether how much old I grow I want you with me. I have needed you and will always be needing you. " I whined while he chuckled as he took steps forwards and sat on the bed.

He thinks this is funny! I pouted sadly while he tapped the space beside him. " Manik, I just want a break now beta. I am tired of this business Now what I want is my family time. I am giving you the post of CEO as soon as I come back. And about being with you I am always. " He reassured me as I sat on the bed.

" Dad.. I don't want that position. That.. suits you the best! " I tried to make him understand. C'mon yaar abhi toh meri shaadi hui hai bhai. And haven't even gone honeymoon. I blushed thinking about honeymoon.

" Manik, har dad ke liye yeh din aata hai. Aaj mera aaya hai kal tumhara aaiyega. " He smirked and winked at me. Now I know from where I got these things. " Dadd.. " I whined while he laughed.

------------------

" I am gonna miss you Mom. " I exclaimed as I hugged her and she pecked my cheeks. " Manu, we will be back soon. " She assured me ruffling my hair and I smiled at her. " Nandini, don't you have to say something to Mom? " I asked her raising my brows at her as I saw her giggling on the phone.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and mouthed a ' talk to you later ' on the phone and stood up from the couch. " Yeah, miss I am gonna. " She spoke looking around and I twisted her hand making her yelp in pain. " Manik, leave her! " Dad ordered as he entered the living room after loading the luggage.

I glared at her on which she looked down. " Nandini, I am sorry. Because of us you have to see.. " Dad tried to appolgise to her but she cut him. Atleast she has respect for elders. I thought and smiled but it did not last for long. " Oh please stop this drama of yours, and about your monster son I am gonna divorce him soon. "

She hissed as I held her jaw between my thumb and fingers. " He is appologising to you and you, how dare you talk to him like that. " Tears flowed down her cheeks due to the pain as I tightened my grip more.

" Manik, leave her! " Dad ordered as Ma tried to seperate us but failed. Leaving her with a jerk I turned towards Dad to see him standing calmly while Mom was looking worried. " I forgot to tell you Manik, Mr. Khurrana had invited me and your mom for his wife's birthday party but we are going for vacation so you and Nandini are going. And ya, I hope you know how Mrs. Khurrana is. " He reminded me and I nodded.

" Have a safe journey. " I smiled at mom who gave me a flying kiss as I closed the door on her side.

-------------------

Done! I hope you like the update. Please vote and comment and wait for Chaper 5.