Chapter 19

" I missed you. " She hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest while he stood there keeping his hands in the air looking at his angry wife. He gulped as he saw smoke came out of her ears and he prayed for the girl who hugged him.

Nandini furiously pulled away the lady who had hugged her husband tightly. " Hi Nandu how are you? And what are you doing in lehnga? " Heli questioned clinging to Manik who scrunched his nose in disgust.

" It is my reception, DI. " She gaver her tight lipped smile and pulled manik away encircling her arms with his making manik impress. " Tumne shaadi karli? Who is the guy? " She asked staring at their entangled hands and curling her fists.

" Of course, Manik. " She smiled lovingly at Manik who was not able to digest this much sweetness from her. " WHAT? HOW COULD YOU? HE IS MY HUSBAND! " She yelled at her little sister who smirked at her and snuggles more into Manik.

" Di, it is your fault. You shouldn't have left the mandap. " She shrugged her shoulders casually. " Nandini I knew it always. You have always got what was mine. All the love and care, you scored well marks, you got good stuff, you got more respect from relative everything.

And when I got something you even snatched that? " She wiped her fake tears and Nandini gave a cold shoulder. While Manik was blushing as Nandini was first time holding him possessively while he was also thinking about trying different positions tonight.

" You bloody bitch, Nandini! " He pushed Nandini away and gripped Heli's arm tightly and she smiled. " How dare you talk to my wife like that? HOW DARE YOU?! " She flinched hearing his tone which made Niyonika and Raj come out of their room.

" Man..ik.. I..am you..r wife..! " She tried to explain her self but got a jerk from manik as he pushed her on the ground. " Your forgot Ms. Murthy. You had left the mandap on our wedding day and ran with your 67th boyfriend. " He reminded her holding Nandini's hand.

" Max! Max! " He shouted when his body guards came running in the hall. " Throw her out of this mansion and if I see her near our mansion then wait and watch. " He warned them on which they nodded.

He gripped Nandini's hand and climbed the stairs making his way towards their room. " I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU NANDINI. MANIK MERA HAI! " They heard her shout on which Nandini hugged Manik.

------------------------
( Nandini's P.O.V. )

He kept the glass back on the table after I drank it and he sat in front of me taking my hands into his. " Why are you so silent? " He questioned removing the hair strand from my face while I kept looking down on my lap.

He sighed sadly and turned towards towards the otherside. " Nandini I know whatever happened few minutes back shouldn't have happened. But we couldn't do anything for that, trust me heli won't going to come and harm you now. "

He assured me when I felt his gaze on me but I did not look up. " Man..ik. I know you won't let anything harm but, she is my sister. And the hate from her I never expected it. " He hugged my tightly and I cried harder.

I never knew Di had hated me so much. " Nandini we love you, me mom dad your parents. And about her.. what can I say. She is a very selfish person. You know she never even loved her parents then how can you expect her to love some one else? "

He cupped my face in his hands making me look at him as he wiped the tears. " Jaan, please stop crying. I don't like it when you do cry, infact I get scared. See.. you are looking so horrible. Your messed up make-up. "

He made a scared face making me give a weak laugh and he smiled. " Aise hi, keep smiling always. Promise? " He forwarded his palm in front of me and I nodded keeping mine on his. " Promise! " He kissed my forehead and I closed my feeling all the love from him.

He parted away and kept looking at me when my eyes roamed around the room.

Shit! Today it was going to be our wedding night!

I looked nervously and pushed away the hair strand behind my ear making Manik concious as he scratched his nape. " Ah.." He fumbled with words making me take a glance at him.

" Nandini actually... " He started but I cut him off. " Manik, I know you have always wanted this and I can't ruin it because of some other reasons. "

He cleared his throat and spoke " Nandini there is no rush. We can take it slow, jaan. " I blushed hearing ' Jaan ' and I could feel Manik smirk. " Manik I have hurt you alot maybe this can clear things between us. " I asked hopefully but my to my luck he got furious.

" What do you think this.. this love making is a assurance to that whether I love you or not? Huh? " He stood up from the bed angrily.

Monster Manik is so tough to handle.
Where is my Majnu Manik??

------------------------

Please vote and comment and wait for chapter 20.

Thank you. :)