Epilogue

" She is just like you Manik! " Maa exclaimed caressing her head and I looked at my sleeping beauty. I smiled and kissed her forehead. " Thank you for this gift, jaan! " I thanked her whispering in her ear and she smiled in her sleep.

" OYY! MAIN AA GAYA! " I closed my eyes in irritation and plastered a fake smile and turned towards the door to see my irritating friend, Cabir! " Abe yaar.. kitni pyaari hai yeh! " He smiled staring at my little jaan who was sleeping in my arms.

" La.. mujhe de! " He demanded forwarding his hands and I shook my head and pulled her more closer to me as she snuggled in my neck. My baby! He glared at me and when he was going to start the fight Maa stopped us.

" Enough! Give her to me! " She ordered and I gave her to Maa making faces as Cabir smirked. " Can I touch her? " He questioned almost jumping in excitement and when I noticed he was still in his night suit.

I couldn't stop but laugh out loud seeing him looking like a joker and he gave me a ' have you lost it ' look. " What the fuck are you wearing? " I asked whispering in a low tone bending towards him so that my baby couldn't hear me or Nandini would scold me for abusing infront of her.

" Manik no abusing! " I bit my tongue and smiled seeing Nandini glaring at me. " You woke up? " She nodded when her eyes fell on my princess. I smiled seeing her desperation for holding our baby.

I heard Maa freak behind me as I kept princess in Nandini's arms making her whimper which made us scared. She clucthed Nandini's top tightly in her fist as she rested her tiny head on her chest.

I just couldn't take my eyes off them. I couldn't stop smiling seeing my life lines.

--------------------

I caressed her chubby cheeks which were just like Nandini. I bent down a little and kissed her forehead lightly making her unlatch herself from Nandini making us frown. She rooted there for her second and latched herself again making us laugh so loud.

Though Nandini gave a weak laugh but still whole heartedly. " What will you name her, Manik? " She questioned staring at me and I wiped the tear which fell from my eye due to laughing so hard.

I smiled and leaned towards princess's ear and Nandini too bent down in curiousity. I chuckled remembering the moments when I used to talk to princess and Nandini tried to hear our conversation on which I ended it there.

C'mon it it persnol stuff but she doesn't understand. " Mila Manik Malhotra! " I exclaimed kissed her cheek when I felt her smile a bit but she continued to feed herself.

' She will be a foodie, like you! ' My inner self mocked.
' Bro she is just taking the thing which is your right! ' He laughed making me a little possessive.

I shooed away those fucking thoughts and pecked Nandini's lips and soon it turned out to be a wild kiss.

-----------------------

" So now my Manik has grown huh? He is now a father? " Dad smiled gazing at the stars and I smiled nodding my head looking down as I sipped the whiskey. I ran back into the memory lane of mine and Nandini's moments.

" Manik I am so happy for you beta. " Dad exclaimed happily spreading his arms wide making his glass slap on my face. " Dad! " I whined and he made a sorry face. " Manik, be like me. A loving son, a loving husband and a loving father! "

He winked at me and I nodded when we both laughed at the same timing. " Oh god. It has been so long since we laughed this much! " I threw up my legs on the chair holding my stomach.

" Everything because of Mila! " I smiled hearing Dad. Indeed, she was the main reason for her happiness. Main reason of connecting me and Nandini. Thinking about her I stood up and wished good night to mom and dad and entered my room.

-----------------------

I kept staring at them for I don't know how much long. I sighed and slowly took Mila on my chest who was sleeping on her stomach with open mouth while Nandini had her whole legs spread on the bed.

Donkey! Yeah that is what I have said to her she sleeps like that when she was in her 5th month. And I don't need to explain the after effects. I have enjoyed every moment of her pregnancy and now of being in parenthood.

I patted Nandini's head and kissed her forehead as I laid down Mila on my chest. I wish our family stays like this forever. Hamesha! With this thought I slept peacefully hugging my lifelines.

THE END ■

-----------------

1k votes.. salsa I am doing! Thank you Thank you so much for your support on this book. This book ends here * become sad guys 😂 * 🤧.

I love you all. And yess, I started another book [ Stay With Me Forever ] If you haven't read yet go and read..!

Thank you all so much :)