Chapter 9

" How could you be so calm Abhay? He fucking tried to kill you!! " She yelled at her boyfriend who was siting calmly on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. " Abhay, let us get married I.. I am done with this!! " She stated taking his hands in hers while he turned pale hearing that.

Cupping her cheeks he wiped the tears and tried to make her understand. " Nandini... you aren't divorced yet! We still have 5 months!! " She jerked his hands from her face and spoke furiously " You don't love me right, anymore! " She nodded her head getting up from the bed and turned to face the door.

" No.. nandini.. listen to me! " He pulled her closer from her waist bt she tried to remove his hands. " You.. don't know Abhay how difficult it was for me to... meet you. He has appointed guards in the whole mansion, his people are following you.. and you know what.. I heard? He is now appointing guards for me too and he is..persnoally taking their test!! " With that her face banged with his chest as she cried harder clutching his shirt in her fist.

" Abhay.. you.. know.. that mon..ster said we are.. gonna do it today! Please mark me yours..before him!! Please " She pleaded him cupping his face while his mouth twitched as if urging to form into a smirk but he kept a staright face. " Nandini.. I.. "

" No.. ifs and buts! " She said determindedly wiping her tears harshly as she hugged him tightly. " Sure! " He patted her head as his lips formed into a smirk, an evil smirk.

---------------
( Manik P.O.V. )

" Aman, is everything done? " I asked Aman as he piled the files on my desk properly. " Yes sir everything is done! " He assured me as he collected his items and took a leave. I scrolled through my phone when I received a notification from an unknown number.

This wasn't the first time I reveived them. Maybe my fan girl, I smirked as I know how hot I am. But then the next notification pinged with same number saying. ' Important. ' Being curious I clicked on it to see a picture.

My heart started to beat fast, my eyes weld up with tears, my breath started to get uneven. Keeping the phone back on the table I shuffled through my drawer and picked up a tablet. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair as I started to calm down due to the pills.

" Nandini Malhotra, I hate you! I hate you so much. HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE?!! " I banged my fist on the table as I threw all the things away which scattered on the floor. Yes! I reveived a picture where Nandini and Abhay were kissing under the duvet with no clothes on.

" Si..r! " Came a meek reply which caused me to look up at the source to see my staff standing with worry and scared expressions. " Out...! " I ordered them. I did not want to yell on them without their fault but I think they love getting scolded. " Sir.. are.you? " One of them gathered courage to speak when I yelled. " I SAID GET OUT!! "

" You're gonna regret this Nandini, just wait and watch! " I sat on the chair with a thud as tears threatened to flow from my eyes. I can't believe it I again chose the wrong girl. I never thought anyone would break my heart again, and Nandini never!

She too is a gold digger, SHE IS FUCKING A GOLD DIGGER JUST LIKE SHIVANGI! No.. no.. I hate her, I hate that shivangi.

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall.

-----------------
( Nandini P.O.V. )

Today is the best day of my life. As Abhay marked me his and plus that monster was lying I guess. He doesn't love me other wise I would have recieved gifts, message or something. I am so happy we won't be doing it. Though I felt a little odd as Abhay behaved rudely with me after that.

But I chucked the thoughts thinking him to be tensed. Here I am siting on my dressing table stool humming a song as I made a braid. Just when I was about to call Abhay to wish him good night when the door banged open making me flinch.

There stood my so called hubby with his eyes all red. I know he got to know, and I am happy for that. Atleast now he will leave me thinking I am already used. I rolled my eyes at him when he pulled me with a jerk by my waist. " I hate you Nandini, I never knew I will be such a fool who will get betrayed second time too.  Aaj tak, aaj tak tumne meri mohabbat dekhi ab nafrat dekhogi. " Saying these lines while throwing me a disgusted look he went from there.

While I stood there shocked, he loved someone before me? Wait! HE LOVES ME! Deep down my heart I felt guilty plus jealous. I shook my head, no.. no.. I can't get these feelings.. urghh..

I got goosebumps remembering his words as I laid down on the bed. I feel guilty.. so guilty but I should be happy. Chucking all my thoughts I closed the lights and went into deep slumber. Unknown of the fact that someone was dying second by second because of my betrayal.

-----------------

" I know you are blind in love, and I won't blame you for that cause I went with the same thing. But that doesn't mean I will forgive you for what you did to me. Even I loved someone else but gave her rights to you. Same way you too have given me the same thing. "

" TUM MERI ZIDH HO NANDINI, TUM SIRF MERI HO! " He tore her and Abhay's pic and threw his side in the fire as he kissed her picture.

---------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you. :)