Chapter 15

" Ya..hmm.. " I squealed in surprise as he bored his eyes in mine. Damn' he looks so hot in his formals. The way his lips are moving, wish he could crash them once more on mine. Urgh.. these wet thoughts.

" What are you doing here? " He asked me as he cut the call and kept the phone in his pocket. " I..woh..actually? " I scrachted my head trying to find reasons while he stood there keeping his hands in the pocket giving me a ' I won't go till I get my answers. ' look.

' Tell him you came to check in his room but he came out. ' My inner self mocked.

" MANIK, NANDINI! " I thanked Mom silently as she called us downstairs for breakfast. He glanced at me from top to bottom and climbed down the stairs when I released my breath.

" I am sure things related to his past must be locked in his room. " I spoke to myself as I looked back to his room and followed him downstairs. 

-------------------------
 " Where he must have kept them? " I murmured to myself as I entered his room and closed the door behind. My way is clear, Mom has gone to meet her friend, Dad is in office while My loving monster husband is also in office.

I sighed defeatedly as I sat on the bed with a thud. I have checked all his room, bathroom, drawers, under the bed, desk, balcony....closet! Oh yes! I jumped excitedly as I strode towards the closet.

" Woah! " I gasped as I saw his huge closet, it was even bigger than mine. Well, I had to accept the fact that my ' Pati Dev ' had good choice. I love bright colours whereas he loves dull, don't worry soon he is going to hate them. I smirked evilly.

From his branded suits to his branded shoes. Perfumes, watches etc. Okay! Stop being an ass Nandu. After all this is going to be all your right to make him wear these after you win him back.

The smirk never left my face, ahh.. side effects of being wife of Malhotra. " Urgghh.. Monster where have you hidden your secrets? " I pulled my hair frustratingly when I fell on something and then I entered another room.

" What the..! " I cursed as I stood up dusting myself. I looked around to see only darkness. I forwarded my hands and searched for the switch. " There! " I smiled in victory as the lights turned on and I turned back.

" Who the hell is she? " I mumbled as I stared at a picture in front of me. Infact, the whole room was filled with her pictures. There were boxes in which stuff had been stored. I slowly made my way towards a big box and opened if.

Tears blurred my vision as I flipped the pages aggressivly of the album and threw it on the ground. " I need answers Mr. Malhotra! " I wiped my tears and glanced at surroundings once more I left.

-------------------------
( Manik P.O.V. )

" Aman I need you to come tomorrow and clean all the stuff which is hidden in the secret room. I know Nandini, she will go to any extent to know the past which I don't want her to know. She is very stubborn. "

I sat on the couch in the living room as I talked to my P.A when the made forwarded me a glass of water. I gulped it down and mouthed a ' thanks ' to her. " Sir, but you asked for the divorce papers? " He questioned me and I sighed.

" It was just to provoke her to win me back. But I did a mistake as I gave her the hint for past. I have never wanted to share it with anyone and plus if Nandini gets to know she will be hurt. You know. "

I placed a hand on my forehead and nodded as he spoke some important things to me. " Ya, fine! " I cut the call and leaned back on the couch as I closed my eyes.

Thud!

I jerked open my eyes as I heard some thing banging. " WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?! " I looked at Nandini who was standing in front of me with a teary and angry face. I so wanted to laugh, but I couldn't take the risk.

She is damn' dangerous when she is angry. Being confused I saw what she threw. " WHO IS THIS FUCKING GIRL! CARE TO EXPLAIN! " She demanded as I stared at the sruff which was lying on the table.

' She got to know! ' My inner self reminded.
' Even I know that. ' I mocked.
' Tell her she is your wife. '
' No, I don't want to. '
' Do it!!! '

" Nandini, this is my past okay! " I tried to calm her down bt she showed me her palm. " Do you love me or not? " She questioned staring at me. I stood up and cupped her face, " How many times do I need to tell you. I love you, jaan. I love you so so much! "

I caressed her cheek as I planted a soft kiss on her right one. " Then tell me about your past. " My grip losen on her and my hands fell back and I looked down. " Manik, If we need to start a fresh we need to end this secret game. "

She pleaded md holding my hand and I looked in her eyes. ' Love! ' Yes that is what I could see in her eyes and I couldn't help but to tell her my past. I am going to speak about it, the thing I never even talked to my parents about but they got to know.

I picked up her photo and mumbled. " Her name is Shivangi. My ex-girlfriend. "

----------------

Vote & Comment

Thank you. :)