Chapter 8

" Break up with him, promise to never meet him again, promise to be a good wifey and daughter-in-law forever. " He stated forwarding her some papers which happened to be the legall documents for her promise. She jerked away the paper angrily, she would never do this, she would never betray her love.

With the thought of that she tore the paper into pieces and threw them on Manik while he curled his hand in a fist because he had never been humilated this much. He was calm through out because he knew her so called love was her weakness and he was using it to make her love him back but this... this has hurt his ego.

Taking out his phone furiously from the pocket he dialled the number and kept it near his ear. While she regretted doing that as she knew she had hurt his ego. She prayed silently to her Aiyappa to keep her love safe. " Yes, Aman kill him. " He ordered to his P.A while tears threatened to come out of her eyes.

" No..no.. I am sorry.. I will do anyth..thing... please.. leave him.. " She begged joining her hands in front of him. She had never thought that she would beg to anyone in her life and in front of this monster never. Even if she would be dying she would never ask for his help. While it pinched his heart to see his wife begging in front of him.

He felt guilty of playing with her emotions but he was even correct at his place. He wanted her out from that cage of her love, he wanted her to be free from his any relation. He wanted him, she and their cricket team. He wanted them forever but alas! It wasn't possible untill his biggest enemy and his wife's boyfriend was alive.

He also felt a little angry on his little wife because she was begging in front of him for someone else. The girl who had a motive to never beg to anyone was doing it. He wanted her only to beg under him when he would give her punishment to not to release when she would plead in front of him to let her.

A red started to form on his cheeks but he shouldn't get romantic right now, atleast not now. If that Abhay will be out of their way then he would have more time to think about their bedroom stuff. And for that he needed to focus on the current scenario.

" Sign this! " He ordered her and she nodded wiping her tears harshly. She looked around the pieces of the paper which were scattered on the floor. He hates wastage of anything. He gritted his teeth tightly which would have made them break later. " Collect all the pieces and fix them together, sign it and give it to me. If not then get ready to loose your fucking boyfriend. "

She looked at him unbelieveably while he smirked and turned his back to go. Siting on the couch like a king with his leg on top of another he played the video where his people were following Abhay and increased the volume which made Nandini's eyes soften. Yes, till now she has been clenching her jaw tightly at him being angry.

Who wouldn't? Who wouldn't get angry if asked to collect pieces of a paper and tape them together that to hearing it from the billionare who can get crores of them with his one snap. Having no other option she collected all the pieces and taped them together. Signing it with a heavy heart she forwarded the cringy paper towards him which was wet with her tears.

He scrunched his nose in disgust and asked her to keep it on the table. Since he had been small he had never liked dirty things, he had never liked being in a dirty atmosphere. And Nandini she was a clumsy girl which irked him alot. Starting it from street food to shopping in a market which he hated to core.

" You have signed it doesn't mean that you will go and meet him and plan for my and yours divorce. My people will always follow him and they will only leave him when you give me a baby of course after that no mother can think of any other men accept for the father of her child. " He said shamelessly with red cheeks as he looked down being shy while Nandini threw him a disgusted look.

" Oh hello Mr. I only signed that to save Abhay not to make kids and all with you. I won't even let you touch me. " She warned him pointing her index finger at him while he chuckled. Bending down, inches away to her face he spoke huskily. " Mere bacchon ki maa toh tumhi hi banogi! Ab aise toh bacche aa nahi jayenge so for that tonight I have kept our nupital night. Be ready jaana cause I won't leave you tonight. " He traced his finger on her face and pecked her cheeks. Shockingly, Nandini did not push him but closed her eyes absorbing him. It felt new to her, she got butterflies in her stomach, it was a new feeling for her.

While Manik smirked thinking his plan worked. " Happy one month happy anniversary, jaan! " He kissed her forehead and went away humming a song while Nandini jerked open her eyes. " No..no.. nandu only 5 months more. We are near to divorce date and I can't loose now. " She said determinedly and smiled looking at the wallpaper which was of Abhay.

Kissing his face she gave a teary smile to it. " Mere galon par haldi Manik ke naam ki lagi, mere hatoon main Manik ka naam likha, mere saath uska rishta juda. Par.. uska naam mere dil par kabhi nahin likh payega, voh jagah sirf tumhari hai sirf tumhari. "

" Sirf tumhara hi haq hai mujh par aur kisi ka nahi. Aaj raat uss monster ke chune se pehle hi main tumhe apna sab kuch aaj de dungi. Be ready Abhay the day you waited for so long is today! " She smiled wiping her tears.

He was planning for their first night, for their one month anniversary. Tonight he was going to mark her his but she had another plan. He never knew that he has again chosen the wrong girl.
Indeed! This is going to be the 2nd time when a girl will break his heart, again!

----------------

Are you excited for next?

Vote and comment.

Thank you. :)