Chapter 12

" He sent me these before your arrival. " He stated while he closed her eyes not able to take the pain. Of course who wouldn't get hurt when you get to know that the one you love is black mailing you with your nude pics.

" Wh..at did.. you do to him..? " She questioned him as she knew whether she had hurt him or not he would have done something to him. He smirked as he sipped from his glass and passed her the laptop where a footage was playing.

" He..wi..ll die Manik! " She gasped looking at the video playing in front of her where Abhay was beaten up by his men. It looked that if he gets another punch he would die. " He has to pay... he has to pay for every tear you have shed. "

She shivered suddenly as she heard him whisper in her ear. He kissed her earlobe softy and she closed her eyes. Shutting the laptop which was disturbing them with Abhay's painful shout he sucked her earlobe when she moaned. " Manik..! "

Heaven. It feels heaven to hear his name from her mouth he thought. But.. he was not going to forgive her so soon. She had hurt him badly and she needed to learn a lesson. Though he knew there was no fault of hers she was blinded in love but still it was her choice to give her virginity to Abhay.

He smirked looking at her as his eyes traveled down to her thighs which she was rubbing together. This is what he wanted her to be all needy and frustrated. But it wasn't possible until his enemy was there.

" Here! " Her eyes jerked open as she heard him speaking from a distance. Her head shot towards him as he stood there smirking while forwarding her a paper. She blushed as she knew why was he smirking.

Though the feeling she had with Manik were still unknown to her but still she had taken this decision to appologize to everyone and start a new life with Manik. But she was unaware of the fact that he had someother plans.

She had got a teeny-weeny feeling that he is also going to hurt her the way she hurt him. And this paper was the beginning. Their was more! " What is this? " She questioned him as she took the paper and flipped it on her hand.

" Read it loudly! " He ordered pointing his index finger at the paper. " Mutual Divorce...petition. " She read aloud but her voice slowed down after readinf further. Her eyes roamed all over the page and stopped on the names.

She had her heart skip a beat as tears made her eyes blurry. She had always wanted this to happen but now when he himself is ready she isn't ready. She doesn't want to give him divorce, she is ready to do all the things. Just to have him!

" Wh..at..i..s thi..s? " She asked in a broken voice as the paper started getting wet due to her tears. It pinched his heart as always seeing her broken but this was needed to make her learn her lesoon.

" Divorce Papers, that is what you wanted right? " He spoke casually as kept down the glass on the nightstand and stood in front of her. She smiled suddenly as she knew that divorce can't happen before 6 months of marriage.

She had 5 months in which she could win him back. She would make herself love him back, infact that is what he wanted. " Divorce.. can't happen before 6 months of marriage! " She spoke proudly looking at him as she wiped her tears.

He stared at her hopeful face as he smiled inwardly thinking that she was trying to win his heart. " I know but I have alot of resources through which they have planned early. " He smirked looking at her pale face.

He was lying, yes! We can't break the law.. he was just playing with her. He wanted to see her reaction. " I won't give you diovrce! " She tore the paper and threw it in the dustbin. He sighed as she did not throw it on him.

" But you toh wanted divorce? " He asked her innocently while she passed him a tight lipped smile. " Mr. Malhotra get read to be habituated by me. " She passed him a smirk as she saw his jaw drop.

Clearing his throat he became serious and pulled her closer. " Then Mrs. Malhotra I tell you before hand that I Manik Malhotra won't fall you again so easyly. You have to take alot of effort. " He pecked her lips and she blushed. " Waise Manik tum uss din keh rahe the that your trust has been broken 2 times, aisa kyun? " She questioned him feeling the atomsphere getting lighter. This was the thought roaming in her mind since he said that.

His eyes turned dark and he pushed her making her stumble. " That is none of your business. " He roared as he wore his formals. " Why, I have the right to know why you said that. " She asked being desperate.

" DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME BEING GOOD TO YOU. Kuch raaz raaz hi rehne chahiye! " He stated darkly as he stopped near the door and turned back to look at her determined face. " I know you won't sit calmly until amd unless you get to know what I meant. But if I caught you doing something I don't want you trust me you will see the real monster in me. "

" It is better if you focus on how to have me back. Not on my past! " He warned her but he did not know he had given her the highlights.

" Hmm.. so it is realted to your past. Jaan ke toh rahongi main tumhara past. Aur jit bhi lungi tumhe. " She smiled looking at herself in the mirror and blushed.

------------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you. :)