Chapter 7

" So enjoying with your boyfriend? " He asked her as soon as she entered the house. She rolled her eyes at him as she saw him working on the laptop. " You stalking me? " She narrowed her eyes at him while chuckled and shut the laptop.

Standing up from the couch he kept his hands in the pocket and stood infront of her while she  made an irritating face crossing her arms on her chest. " Stalking... well. You are my wife and I have every right to know where you go and whom you meet, and I don't think that is called ' stalking. ' " He smirked emphasizing the word ' Stalking ' while she gave him a tight liped smile, sarcastically.

" I have never accepted you as my husband so that was stalking. " She stated turning her back to go but a harsh pull kept her on place. She first looked at the hand which had grabbed her elbow and then the owner of the hand. She furiously removed his grip on her elbow and pointed her index finger at him.

" Don't you dare touch me, Mr. Malhotra! " She warned him while he laughed, a cold laugh making her numb. He wasn't the Manik she knew. She shivered as he stared at her with his cold eyes. No.. he never looked at me like this. Her heart denied to accept the fact but little did she know that she was the mere reason for his ' Monster ' side.

" So you love your boyfriend so much right? " He questioned as he smirked looking at the phone which hand pinged with a message. ' Sir, we are close. ' While Nandini was hell confused as he had always got angry even hearing his name and today he is bringing up the topic?

She did not know what was going in his mind she only thought that it was the right time to tell him that she loves Abhay and not the monster infront of her. She smirked and rolled the hair strand on her finger and spoke huskily. " Yes, I love him so much. " She felt him stiffen and her smirk grew wider. Little did she knew that what all monster could do to her.

" That boyfriend of yours.. he he is coming between me and you and I don't like it. " He complained as he kept his phone back in the pocket while she furrowed her brows. " Wha..t do.you mean? " She stuttered making him chuckle. He shook his head smiling and spoke. " Don't act all innocent, sweet heart. " He brought the laptop and typed something on it.

Turning it towards her he increased the volume. Her legs trembled and she disbalanced making her land on the ground. " No..no.. you.. cant do..this!! " She yelled at him with angry tears spitting out of her eyes while he smirked and shut the laptop keeping it back on the table.

" I am doing this Nandini. HE IS FUCKING TAKING THE RIGHTS WHICH I HAVE ON YOU AND YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE HIM? Nah.. Manik malhotra does not like to share his things and you are mine. NANDINI TUM SIRF MERI HO, SIRF MERI, AUR AGAR KOI MERE RAASTE MAIN AAIYEGA TOH VOH KHATAM HO JAYE GA. " His shout echoed in the whole mansion making Nandini shudder in fear.

She was scared, first of this possessive monster who was ready to do anything for her and second for her love. Yes! His life was at stake, his trusted ones were following his car while he was on a highway and it was more easier to kill him there. His people were only waiting for his one message and boom she will loose him forever.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she imagined Abhay's lifeless body and she looked up at the merciless billionare who was smiling at her. Indeed he was a ruthless, merciless billionare no doubt why people called him that. He was indeed very possessive for his things like she had heard, but this much that he could even have someone's life, she never knew.

She knew that she was caged with him, she was tied with him together and there was no way out from the devil's cage. She sucked in a deep breath to calm her and she looked at her so called husband with teary eyes. " Wha..t do..you..want? " She asked him while he kneeled down in front of her and she crawled back. " You! " He demanded leaning to kiss her forehead but she jerked away standing on her feet. No, she shouldn't be weak. She wanted her love in a proper place, in a proper condition.

----------------

( Manik's Attire )

( Manik's Attire )

( Nandini's Attire )