Chapter 23

" Done! " I exclaimed after I applied the toppings on the cake and took a photograph. Mom and Dad had went to meet their relatives while Manikmwas in office so it was the best time to do preparations.

I had sent all the workers to the servant quarter as I wanted to do all this on my own. Though I knew how much I was going to get scolded when they come home. I bit my tongue amd smiled when I heard smashing sound from outside.

I frowned as there was no one in the house. I kept my phone back on the kitchen slab and slowly stepped out. " Who is it? " I questioned looking around the hall when suddenly someone grabbed my arm from behind and tied my hands together.

My voice was stopped as a tape had covered my mouth and something sharp pointed thing aimed at my stomach.

' My Baby! '

Tears flowed down my eyes thinking about my baby when I heard the attaker speak. " Hello Manik darling. Meri aawaz toh pehcaan hi li hogi? Accha hai. Now come home fast otherwise your sweet si wifey will meet god in few minutes. "

Girl. Yes it is a girl but whom? She even knows Manik. Ayyappa please keep my baby safe. I struggled to get out of her head when she pulled my hair harshly and I let out a muffled scream.

" You bitch! Stop struggling. First you took my Manik away now this little piece of shit of yours will take over Manik completely. Just wait and watch, manik ko aane do. " She left my hand and I stopped struggling hoping Manik to come soon.

----------------------

" NANDINI! " He shouted seeing his wife ina broken state while he intruder smirked. " You don't know how much I have missed you Baby. " She gave him a flying kiss but he cared for his wife more.

His breathing stopped as a drop of blood fell on the ground as he took steps closer. Though he did not knew she was pregnant but still he wanted her to be safe. " SHIVANGI LEAVE HER! " He glared at her when it hit Nandini it is Shivangi not Heli.

" Manik. You should not scream in this situation rather think from your brain not from your heart. " She smirked seeing him devasted as he gaped at his pale wife who was crying telling him through gestures she was pregnant and they needed to hurry.

" What you want? " He asked her sternly while only his wife knew how broken he was from inside. Tears flowed down from her eyes while Shivangi smiled. " That is like my Manik. Direct to the point. "

" I want you! " She demanded staring at him lustfully and he felt like chopping the cruel lady in front of him. " What the hell are you speaking? Are you out of your mind? " He yelled at her and she nodded.

" I want you baby. I know I had did I very wrong thing leaving you but now I want you back. And this wouldn't be possible until and unless this bitch and her little piece of shit that is growing inside her will die. "

She glared at Nandini being disgusted while Manik was in a joining the puzzles. " Baby! My baby.. NANDINI IS PREGNANT! " He shouted happily forgeting about the surroundings for some time and Nandini nodded as happy tears formed in her eyes.

" Yes that is what. That is what bringing her more closer to you. " He curled his hand into a fist to control his anger. Suddenly he smirked and called her. " Shivangi you are right baby. Let us patch up together. "

She was shocked to hear this but became happy later. While Nandini was numb to react. For sure, she was betrayed for the 2nd time. She looked at him unbelieveably and he blinked his eyes at her making her frown.

" Shivangi won't you hug me baby? " He opened his arms wide and she bobbed her haid throwing the knife away and pushed Nandini but she balanced herself making Manik feel better.

" I love.. " Tears eloped her eyes while Manik caught Nandini who had fainted now in his arms.

Thud!

He looked at down at the Shivangi who was laying on the ground taking her last breath. " Is Mrs. Malhotra fine? " He nodded looking at the inspector as he questioned him when Aman came there.

" Sir the car is ready. " He smiled and took Nandini in his arms stepping on Shivangi's hand he sat in the car and drove off towards the hospital.

--------------------
Okay. I am crying. The book ends here. Do you want epilogue do mention for it. 🤧
Thank you so much for your support on this book. I love you all so much. ❤❤💖💖😚

I have posted the 1st chapter of my new book [ Stay With Me Forever ]. Give it a try. =)

 =)

Thank you. :)