Chapter 21

" You didn't tell me how am I looking? " She questioned as she sat on the passenger's seat. I once again looked at her from top to bottom and couldn't miss the buldge that formed in my pants. Wait for some hours Manik then she is all yours.

I smirked thinking that while she frowned. She herself has got in trouble by wearing this Indian Attire. Godd! She looks so hot in this that I can't even control myself. I cleared my throat trying to erase the pictures coming in my mind when I will make love to her whole night.

" Ya.. nice. " I focused on the road and could feel her glares on me which made me bite my cheeks to stop the smile. " Bas nice. Huh. Mere pados ka ladke ne toh mujhe itne saare compliments diye aur flirt bhi kiya. "

The car stopped with a lot screech making Nandini fall forwards but all thanks to the seat belt that saved her. " What the hell? Ek car bhi nahi chalani aati? " She rubbed her forehead angry and glared at Manik who was siting idly gripping the steering wheel.

" Aab late nahi ho raha? Ghar main toh peeche pad gaye the, ghar chalo. " I turned towards her angry and gripped her arms tightly. Hopefully the road was clear and very less transport was there.

" Kon tha voh ladka? " I gritted my teeth angrily and she smirked encircling her hands around my neck. " So Mr. Malhotra is jealous? " She creased my face making my grip losen on her as I sat back on my seat.

" Fine I am jealous. And now if I see you with any other boy THEN I WILL KILL HIM ON THE SPOT! " I shouted in the last line starting the engine when she raised her hands in surrender. " Okay, Okay. Now tell me itni jaldi kiski hai? "

She asked picking up the magazine and flipping throw the pages. " You will get to know soon, Jaan. " I smirked as she covered her face with magazine because of which I couldn't see her blushing face.

------------------------
( Nandini P.O.V. )

" Wow Manik yeh sab? " I twirled around looking at the beautiful sight all around me as we entered the penthouse. " I.. well. We are on a dinner date. " He scracthed his nape nervously and I smiled and bit my bottom lip looking down.

" Manik you don't know I am so happy. This is so beautiful. " I spoke excitedly looking around when I felt a tug on my wrist. " Manik..! " I gasped seeing him kneeling down in front of me as he forwarded a ring towards me.

" Nandini I know our relationship did not started on a happy note but will you give me chance to make our story happily ever after? Will you make a cricket team me? Will you love me like the way I do? " He questioned when happy tears formed in my eyes.

I so wanted to accept this, but I never knew this would be so early. " Hey, it is okay I understand. " I shook my head and wiped my tears as he tried to get up thinking I didn't like it. " Manik.. I have wanted to say this from long but never got stength. But today I will accept it. "

I sucked in a deep breath while he waited for me to continue as he stared at me giving me his smile which gives me butterflies in my stomach. " I love you Manik Malhotra! " I accepted it and that is when he slid the ring in my finger and kissed it happily.

" I love you too Mrs. Malhotra. " He cupped my face in his large hands as he joined our lips for a kiss. His hands fisted my hair while mine rested on his waist clutching his shirt as he kissed me like a hungry lion.

Damn' it never felt so good whenever Abhay kissed me. It never gave me goosebumps when he touched me and for sure his words never gave me butterflies in my stomach. I am so happy to announce that to the world that finally Nandini Malhotra is in love with her husband.

Kissing, nipping and biting my poor lips he continued his assault on them when I felt breathless and he parted away breathing heavily. " I love you so much Nandini. " He said shaking his head in a haste and without giving me time he smashed his lips once again on mine but this time he pinned my arms towards he wall.