Chapter 22

His hands unpinned the dupatta which had rested on her left shoulder as it fell on her lap. She looked down shyly making him smile as he kept the dupatta in a side. He slowly leaned forward and gave soft kisses to her neck.

Peppering soft kisses on her neck and throat he bent down and kissed her cleavage making her fist the bedsheet tightly. Taking her small fist into his hands he kissed it and then started to removed the bangles while giving soft kisses.

Not able to control anymore he pulled the strings of her kurta and made her lie down. He opened all the clothing of her body and himself he covered them with the white silk sheet and adjusted her properly.

While all Nandini could do was blush like a red tomato with his every movement. He was kissing her neck sensuously on neck while she was laying with closed eyes holding him from his shoulders.

Suddenly she shivered feeling his part on her feminity when he cupped her face making her look at him. " You sure, Nandini? " He asked her once more and she nodded pecking his lips. He smiled and pushed himself in her making her close her eyes in pain.

It wasn't her first time but still he was bigger than she had imagined. " You okay? " He asked her caressing her head and she nodded shyly. He groaned feeling her tight insides. He held her chin and kissed her slowly.

She scracthed his shoulders and dug her nails in his shoulders taking time to adjust with his big manhood. Though she loved the feeling him inside her deeply but also she wasn't able to take his big size.

Her scracthings came to halt after a few minutes when she got adjusted with his size. She held him close to her when he started to give her slow thrust making her wriggle in pleasure under him.

At first his thrust was slow but it grew fast and deep as she got adjusted according to his pace. Now, he started to hit her G-Spot continuously giving her more pleausre. " Man..ik.. I..am nea..r..! "

She closed her eyes and let the tears fall because pleasure was freezing her senses and she was moaning feeling his pleasurable thrusts inside her. His thrusts grew hard and deep and she was moving back and forth according to his thrusts not leaving his back.

He was kissing her lips while kneadig her breasts making her breath sharply. After giving continuous strokes on her G-Spots he froze himself there and felt Nandini's hot cum on his length. He raised his head and looked at Nandini who was breathing sharply.

Entwining her both hands with his he gave hard strokes on her spot making her shiver feeling his hardness inside her and after moving inside her for 10 minutes he released his seeds in her and fell on her.

She was kneading his hair along with his back when she felt his soft touch on her nipple. He started to suck her nipple being inside her making her feel loved and pleasured for the first time and able to erase Abhay's touch from her body.

He suck the nipple drinking the milk where Nandini was still in the daze of his hot seeds which were flowing inside her. Drinking the milk he finally came upon her prpoerly and kissed her which she reciprocated whole heartedly.

They kissed for sometime when Manik pushed himself a little deep inside her and fell on her. " Nandini this was the best night ever. I love you, good night. " He snuggled more in her neck making her hiss as he was still inside her.

" Good Night Manik. And I love you too. " She kissed his forehead lightly when he smiled and fell into deep slumber as she continued to ruffle his hair. This was indeed her best night too. She had accepted her love for her husband, the unwanted touch was removed from her body.

She was the happiest soul in the earth. Both of them slept not knowing what this night had stored for them later.

---------------------

• 1 Month Later •

( Nandini P.O.V. )

Happy tears formed in my eyes as I once again looked at the reports in my hand after I sat in the car and drove off towards Malhotra Mansion. I placed a hand on my stomach and tears flowed down my eyes.

My Baby, Manik and Mine. I smiled and wiped the tears as I took out my phone and kissed the wallpaper in my phone. I have to do so many prepartions. I haven't even told this to Manik. I am so excited to see reaction and my family's reaction.

I leaned back on seat and looked towards the blue sky as I scrolled down the window. Everything is going to change and for good. I smiled keeping a hand on my stomach possessively.

------------------------

Thank you so much for your support 😙. Hello to new readers 🤗.

Vote and Comment.

Thank you. :)