Chapter 13

" Perfect! " I complemented myself as I adjusted the plate next to the fruit bowl. I roamed my eyes all around the table with a satifactory smile as I removed the apron. " Ma'am, we could have done it. " Spoke the chef when I sushed them.

" Oh please you guys do it everyday. And waise bhi I have to impress my hubby. " I winked at them at which they smiled and left. I never knew I was a great cook that is why Mom Dad always asked me to make the food.

I just hope manik likes it! I crossed my hands together and looked up with hopeful eyes. " Mary Au.. " I heard his voice as I turned to look at him to see him gaping at the food. I smirked and cleared my throat gaining his attention.

" Manik, what are you doing there? Come have breakfast! " I spoke to him politely while he nodded. He doesn't know that I have made this otherwise he won't have this because of his ego. Pulling the chair he sat on it when I started to serve him put he showed me his palm.

That hurts! He was going to take a bite when Mary Aunty spoke from nowhere. " Manu pata hai yeh sab tumhari biwi ne banaya hai! " She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. " Siyaapa! " I murmured and passed manik a smile as he stood up wearing his coat.

" Trying to impress me? " He asked taking steps closer to me as Mary Aunty left and I took steps backwards. " No..I mean..ye..s! " I stuttered as my back banged with the wall and he trapped me by keeping his hands on both side of my head.

" Yes? " He questioned and I nodded my head as he smiled. Removing the hair strand which was falling on my face he caressed my cheek and pecked it lightly. Godd!! It gets me butterflies in my stomach.

His sweet gestures, I so regret to love Abhay. " Manik..! " I moaned his name as he gave a wet kiss on my neck. Suddenly he pushed me with a jerk and I looked at him shocked. Running his fingers through his hair he heaved a sigh.

" Mom Dad are returning today and I want no bad words for them. And if this time I see them hurt trust me you are not gonna like it! " He warned me with his eyes and I gulped in fear then nodded.

He turned to go when I gripped his wrist. Being not interested he turned towards me and gave me a ' what ' look. I smiled and smashed my lips with his, he stumbled back a little as I was fully on him.

Later on he pulled my closer and kissed me back. The kiss was soft as he nibbled my lower lip and I his upper. He gently sucked my lower lip when I moaned which made him enter my mouth.

We broke the kiss and breathed heavily when he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he climed the stairs.

------------------
( Manik P.O.V. )

I threw her on my bed as I hovered her and started kissing her. This wasn't a soft kiss it was a hungry one. Her hands went into my hair as she gripped them tightly while I held her from her neck.

Damn' since morning I was watching her how she was moving her body just to seduce me. My poor baby doesn't know how I am on bed. I smirked between the kiss when I spanked her hard making her gasp, to which I took the chance and entered her mouth.

Though I knew she is regretting of talking to Mom and Dad like that and she was going to appologize to them but still I warned her. I knew she had prepared the breakfast just trying to impress me.

" Oh.. manik..! " She moaned to the loudest as I bite her neck leaving my love bite marking her mine. I swore hard as I imagined being inside her till I make her sore. I forgot about my punishment what came in my mind was to make love to her all day long.

" You are mine, Nandini. Only mine. And I hate sharing! " I groaned in frustration as the phone rang breaking our moment. Damn' Dad, you toh had fun with mom then why are you destroying my moment.

" Yes dad.. ya will pick you up! " I made a bad face on which nandini giggled and sat on the bed. " See I am wining you! " She spoke happily as she stared at me while I settled my dress.
I smirked and stated. " If I came on my monster self trust me you are not gonna like it. "

" And ya these moments of ours don't think I have forgotten about how you broke my heart. " Her face turned pale and she stood up from the bed. I moved pass through her and winked at her while she stood there being guilty.

------------------

" Hmm.. mom and dad you are here on the right time. Now finally I will get answers for my questions. What is your past Mr. Malhotra?! " She smiled as she stared outside the window at the car which had just stopped in front of the Malhotra Mansion.

------------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you. :)