Chapter 14

" I am sorry mom once again. " I appologized to her for the 100th time again and she slapped my shoulder as she gulped the tea and kept it back on the table. " Nandu Baby, it is okay how many times do I need to tell you? " She questioned me and I smiled and hugged her.

" I hurt you and Dad alot right? " I asked sniffing in her chest when Dad patted my head. " It is okay darling. Forget the past, I am happy you have decided to move one now. And the day you called me Dad I forgave you the same day. " He gave me a ear to ear smile on which I laughed.

I got crushed between them as they both hugged me tightly. How could I hurt them when they loved me so much? I hate myself for that. " Okay, enough of crying and all first tell me how did Manik react? " She asked me as soon as she broke the hug and wiped my tears.

I glanced at Dad who was too waiting for the answer. I sighed and looked down at my lap. " He wants me to suffer... the same way he... suffered! " I heard them gasp while few tears eloped from my eyes.

Wiping them off I smiled at mom and said determindedly " Don't worry mom, even I have decided to win him back. " They smiled at me when Mom took me in a hug. " Sweety we are always there with you in whatever decision you take. Tell us if you need any help to win my fool son back. "

I giggled hearing that, I so wanted to see Manik's reaction on this. " Well yeah mom I need your guys help. " I requested them when Dad's phone rang and he excused himself and went into the study room. I heard Mom mumble something her breath looking at Dad.

I laughed and she smiled and caressed my cheek. " Sure darling, tell us what help do you want? " She questioned furrowing her brows as she siped her tea from her cup. " Mom I wanted to know about Manik's past. " I stated when her expressions changed.

" Sweety.. what.. past??! " She asked as sweat beads started forming on her forehead when I held her hand to assure her. " Mom, Manik was talking that his trust was broken for the 2nd time. Why did he say that? " I questioned her when she shook her head.

" Th..ere's.. nothing about.. that! " She informed looking here and there but not meeting my eyes. " Mom.. mom.. please tell me. I have the right to know. I need to know everything before I start a new beginning with him. " I requested her holding her hands in mine on which she sighed.

Before she could start a voice roared from behind. " NANDINI! " I closed my eyes knowing what is coming next when I felt a sudden pull on my wrist. " Manik..! " I Heard mom gasp behind me as I stared in his blood shot eyes.

" Mani..k it is..hurting! " I pleaded him but he turned deaf. " Manik, leave her! " I heard Dad order him as he followed us climbing the stairs. Pushing my inside his room he closed the door with a bang and after that all I could hear was silence not Mom's sobs nor Dad's orders.

-------------------
( Manik P.O.V. )

I came back home to get an important file of mine which I left at home. Entering the mansion I saw Mom and Nandini laughing together as Mom. How much I wanted my family to be like this, I can't believe it, it is happening!

Unknowingly a smile spread on my face seeing them laughing together, but it soon changed into a frown as Mom suddenly started to have a worried expression. Being curious I stepped forwards to hear Nandini pleading mom to tell her about my past, that's it!

I pulled her harshly from her wrist and dragged her towards my room without listening to her pleadings and Dad's shouts. Shutting the door with a thud I furiously turned towards her to see her standing leaning on the wall all getting scared.

" Why are you scared now, sweetheart. Didn't I tell you not to talk about my past. DIDN'T I? " I shoutes in the last line as I twisted her arm around her back making her yelp in pain. " I..am..you..r wife! And I.. have all..right to.. know! " She stuttured looking at me and I chuckled.

" Wife? Seriously? You call yourself as my wife? Okay, tell me does any girl has a boyfriend knowing the fact she is married. Tell me does any girl sleeps with another man knowing she has a husband. No they don't but you have done it. And you know what these girls are called? They are called. "

" STOP! What do you mean to say.. I am one of them? " She questioned me as angry tears spilled out of her eyes as she stared at me with an unknown emotion. " No, I didn't say that. Did I? " I asked and she shook her head.

" You meant that, and if I haven't had stopped you, you could have came on that topic. Sometimes I wonder do you even love me or do you just pretend? " I pinned her to the wall and came close to her.

" Tum mere pyaar pe shaq kar rahi ho? " I asked gripping her shoulders tightly and she closed her eyes in pain. " Tum.. tum mere character pe shaq kar rahe ho? " She stared in my eyes and I felt like drowning in them.

" Ha mana galti hui hai mujhse par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki maine kisi ka khoon kar diya hai. Manik, I am giving you a chance, giving us a chance. Please kya tum bhi sab bhul kar mere saath ek nayi shuruat karoge? " She pleaded me and I shook my head pushing her away from me.

" Yes, yes you have murdered, you have murdered my heart. I thought this time.. this time I won't get betrayed but I was wrong. Again wrong. You girls are the only problem. " I sat on the bed as tears flowed down my cheeks.

" Manik, I want to know your past. I want to heal you, I want to be with you. I want to be your shining star. Please Manik, give me a last chance. " She pleaded as she kneeled down in front of me and held my hand.

" Dil todna aasan hota hai Nandini, par paana mushkil. " I released my hands from her grip and left from there.

--------------------

Vote And Comment.

Thank you. :)