Chapter 16

Flash Back

" Manik, I want you to meet my daughter Shivangi. " A man in his 40's exclaimed as he side hugged his daughter, Shivangi. " Hi Manik. " She forwarded her hands towards Manik who was lost in her beauty.

Silently, she passed a smirked to her father who winked. " Hey..! " He spoke sheepishly as he scracthed his nape. " Come Let me show you around! " She encircled her arms with his excusing themselves from their parents as she took him towards her jealous friends.

As soon as she left Niyonika murmured in Raj's ear who was smiling seeing both of them. " I don't like that girl. She is so cheesy. " She faked a smile as Mr. And Mrs. Singh looked at her confusingly as she eyed their daughter in disgust.

" Niyonika she is pretty plus she is the daughter of my buisness partner. She is perfect for manik and even he is comfortable with her. " He assured as he turned towards her as soon as Mr. And Mrs. Singh left.

" Whatever. My daughter-in-law should be the one who take cares of him and she, I know she will only care for her looks. She won't be able to extend our generation. " He shook his head at his wife when her eyes stopped at someone.

" Look that decent girl. " He followed her eyes and saw a pretty girl standing there with light make-up and no exposed dress. Though Raj was impressed by her and had felt to make her manik's wife but hearing her his hopes crashed.

" Abhay Baby, I am coming. " She walked out of the hall talking on the phone and he looked at his wife who looked sad. " Darling, let it be. " He blinked his eyes at her who smiled.

-----------------------

" Bye Manik! " She kissed him on her cheek as he hugged her from her waist. " I love you. " He kissed her hair when she broke the hug and looked everywhere but not at him. " It is okay Shivangi take your time. " He took her hands in his and assured her.

He pecked her lips for the last time as she settled in the car. " Baby, tell your friends I loved their company and we will soon come to the club again. " She exclaimed at him and he nodded when her car vanished in the darkness.

-----------------------

" Aahhh.... " She moaned to the loudest as Manik laid beside her taking her in his arms. " You don't know Manik, I have always wanted this. " She said seductively tracing her finger on his bare chest while he frowned.

She wasn't a virgin. He wanted to ask her that but he kept mum as it wasn't his first time too. He shrugged the thought when his phone rang. " Yes, Mom! " He spoke on the phone eyeing at Shivangi who was showing her perfect curves to him.

" Mani..kk.. our..company..is in great...loss! " He heard his mother's meek voice which made him sat up on the bed with a jerk. " Mom, I am coming home don't worry everything will be fine. " He assured her running a hand through his hair while Shivangi looked confused.

" What happened, baby? " She questioned him as soon as he cut the call. " Our comapny is in great loss. " He gasped looking down when her grip loosen on him and she quickly jumped out of the bed.

" Ah.. actually Mom and me had a plan for shopping so I need to rush. Don't worry baby everything will be fine! " She smiled at him as she wore her dress and Manik nodded sadly. He wanted her to be with him in this situation but she was more concerned for shopping.

-----------------------

He got down from his BMW with a bouquet in his hands as he settled his coat. " It is been a month since I saw you last. I know you must be angry with me for leaving you but, I am sure this will light up your mood. " He smiled as he looked at the diamond ring in his hands.

' Ding Dong! '

" Are Manik Baba. " He smiled at the old lady who had come to open the door. He entered inside the house when the maid went inside the kitchen. He climbed up the stairs towards her room from where he heard noises.

" SHIVANGI! " He shouted angrily as his eyes were spiting fire. She rolled her eyes at him and got down from the bed wearing her shrug. " what? " She asked causally as she eyed the boy siting on the bed scrolling over his phone.

" Don't you love me? " He asked her holding her from her shoulder and she smirked. " No, did I ever say I loved you? " She stated removing his hands from her shoulder. " Voh sab ek natak tha? " He asked her as he dropped the things which were in his hand.

" Yeah. " She smirked and continued what she left in front of the person who loves her, making his heart break into pieces.

-----------------------

" Manik, you loved me right? " The girl in front of him questioned him in her broken state as she kneeled down in front of him while he stood there cold hearted. " Yes, I loved you.... but it changed the very day when you fucked another man in front of my eyes just for money, you bloody gold digger! " He yelled at her making her flinch.

" The day you left me I was the weakest person but now look. I am thankful to you that you left me? " He smirked looking at her while more tears flowed down her eyes. " Manik, I am sorry. Please don't do this. Dad won't be able to deal with this! " She pleaded him

" The loss which Malhotra Industries went through was because of your damn' father and he is paying for his deeds. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! " With this his body guards dragged her from the mansion.

------------------------

Flash Back Ends

-----------------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you. :)