Vera

If you guys would like to know when I update, you can follow me and I'll send out a post. ✨

Bella looked at Rosalie and saw the far away look in her eye. They were both entwined on Bella's single bed,Rosalie's arms wrapped tightly around Bella, holding her as if she was the thing holding her to Earth.
School had finished an hour ago and Bella and Rosalie decided they wanted some alone time before Charlie got home from the station.
"Rose....are you okay?" Bella pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth, a habit that now Rosalie knew was a nervous one.
Rosalie looked at her mate and could not help but notice the similarities between Bella and Vera.
God. It had been decades since Rosalie allowed herself to think of her. To remember her.
It was 10 years after Rosalie's transformation that she found out Vera died. She had killed herself. Hung herself in her family's shed. Her older brother had found her. The following year he was booked in an Asylum. The trauma of losing his sister and finding her was too much for him to bear. Vera's parents weren't that far off from giving up. They let their farm go to waste, along with themselves.
Then out of the blue, an anonymous Cheque for $20 000 was left in their mailbox as well as fully paid workers waiting on their door step, ready to get the farm running again. Vera's family never did find out who had been the one behind the cheque.
And in 1955, Rosalie donated a large sum of money to the Daughters Of Bilitis in Vera's name.
To this day, Rosalie donated Anonymously every month to charities that spoke to her heart.
Pulled back from her thoughts by her little mate's concerned face.
"I'm fine my love. My mind was decades in the past." Rosalie said as she took Bella's face in her hands and stroked her slightly flushed cheeks.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Bella asked.
Truth be told, Bella wanted to know everything about Rosalie. But she would never pry and pull up old scabs on old wounds.
Rosalie looked at Bella, searching her eyes for an answer Bella wasn't sure she was looking for.
"Her name was Vera." Rosalie whispered. Her eyes staring at Bella but looking right through her into her past.
Bella wasn't naive in thinking Rosalie was inexperienced and had no past relationships but it still startled her to confirm what she already knew.
"It was a year before I turned that Vera, my childhood bestfriend and I confessed our feelings for one another. We had to be so careful back then. Every shy glance or fleeting touch had to be hidden. We loved each other deeply. Which is why, when my parents set me up with Royce, it broke both our hearts. The last night I was with her, Vera begged me to run away with her. That we should marry instead of me marrying Royce.
It would never have worked. He would have found me and put us both in Asylums for our love that was classified as wrong."
Bella's eyes filled with tears and her heart constricted painfully in her chest. She knew, realistically speaking, she should have been jealous about Vera but all Bella felt was empathy and pity for her. Bella could never imagine hiding the love you have for someone and never being able to be with them.
Rosalie saw her Bella's eyes fill with tears and she feared Bella was jealous or upset at how Rosalie spoke of Vera.
"But Vera and I's love could never compare to ours. You know that right, my love?" Rosalie asked, her fingers wiping the tears that fell down Bella's cheeks.
Bella placed her hands over Rosalie's and looked at those gorgeous butterscotch eyes.
"I am not jealous or upset about Vera and you. How could I be? I am happy you had someone who loved you as I love you. I'm crying because I cannot imagine not being able to let everyone know that I'm inlove with you and want to be yours. I can feel Vera's pain as if it were my own."
Rosalie did not think it was possible to love her mate more than she did. Boy was she wrong.
"10 years into my new life I found out the news that she had died. She had committed suicide. In her family's barn. Her brother found her."
Bella could not hold back the sobs any longer and Rosalie's own eyes filled with tears that would never fall. They held eachother while Rosalie whispered sweet nothings into Bella's ear while rubbing her back till her sobs were just hiccups and sniffles.
"I'm so sorry Rose. I'm so sorry." Bella whispered in a thick voice, swallowing past the lump in her throat.
"Oh my love, your heart is so pure. It was a long time ago. And though I will always love her and remember her, you are my mate. I told you this so you'll eventually know everything about me. The good and the bad." Rosalie pulled back and placed her forehead against Bella's.
"Even though it was a long time ago, she will always be a part of you. I want her to be. Her memory must live on. I want to know everything about you too. But we will get there eventually. And there's nothing in your past that could ever scare me away, I hope you know that?"
"I do. Thank you, my love. I don't know what I did to deserve you." Rosalie pulled Bella so she straddled Rosalie's hips.
"You're staring," Bella mumbled, staring at the the shirt Rosalie was wearing, her fingers fiddling with the buttons.
"I have a great view," Rosalie replied. She leaned forward, pulling Bella closer.
Bella muttered something under her breath but it was quickly taken over by a gasp as Rosalie quickly flipped positions and was hovering over her, trailing a series of searing kisses down the length of Bella's neck.
Distracted by the press and nip of teeth, Bella barely registered Rosalie's clever fingers undoing the button of her jeans.
She absolutely noticed the brush of knuckles against her mound.
"Rose- " She started.
Rosalie hummed against a blooming spot of red just behind her jaw. Without further ado, she yanked Bella's jeans down to her knees. Not hesitating, she brought her hand back up to the heat between Bella's legs. She stroked her long fingers over the cloth, rubbing the soft cotton over sensitive skin.
"You're already so wet," she breathed into Bella's ear.
"I, well," Bella floundered, face red. Her hips pushed up toward Rosalie's hand even as embarrassment came over her features.
"I like it." Rosalie mumbled. Rosalie leaned in to catch Bella's lips in a crushing, dominating kiss.
Rosalie pulled Bella's top off her and leaned back to admire the view of her mate beneath her, pliant beneath her.
Bella felt Rosalie's fingers brushing her nipple, pinching it ever so gingerly between the sides of her third and fourth fingers.
Bending over Bella, Rosalie started to leave a hot trail down her little mate's body, sometimes licking, sometimes kissing, but always so tenderly tasting every inch of her body.
With Rosalie's left hand on Bella's breast, she was teasing Bella's nipple while nibbling on the other. Bella lazily placed her hands in her lover's hair as she let out a mewl of pleasure.
Rosalie's lips lingered on Bella hardening nipple for a while, and then she resumed her descent.
When Rosalie reached Bella's panties she stopped, kissing over the material of her panties. They shared a deep look and with the arch of her back, Bella allowed Rosalie to finish undressing her. She kissed her between her thighs again, this time not impeded by the layer of fabric.
With the tip of her finger, Rosalie slowly caressed Bella's folds, purring at the amount of wetness she found.
Slowly but purposefully Rosalie parted her mate's thighs and started to minutely kiss the oh so sensitive inner-thigh skin.
Bella let out a moan that unmistakingly gave away her longing for her lover's lips on her most intimate parts.
Rosalie got closer to Bella's center and her mate squirmed under her lips.
Then slowly, painstakingly, Rosalie slid two fingers in her folds. With what little she had done, she was surprised at how wet Bella already was. She fought the urge to bury her face between her mate's legs and bring her to a violent orgasm right then and there. But she wanted to do this properly, and that implied taking her time.
With the change of pace, Rosalie knew to expect a reaction from her mate, and when Bella started breathing heavily, Rosalie changed her motion again, catching her little mate off-guard but not losing the Bella's arousal, much to the contrary.
Rosalie chuckled as she pushed another finger into Bella, her thumb circling on her clit as Bella ground her hips down against Rosalie's hand.
Bella gasped, biting down on her lip hard as her thighs tensed, her pussy clenched around Rosalie's fingers.
Rosalie curled her fingers, driving them into Bella's g-spot and looking into her mate's eyes,Bella's half-lidded eyes lazily focused as she bit her lip.
Bella arched her back, pushing her hips towards the ceiling as her mate pushed her closer and closer to climax.
Bella mewled loudly, taking hold of Rosalie's head with both hands as an orgasm crashed down over her, a field of tiny stars flooding her vision.
"God, yes!" Bella shouted, as a wave of hot pleasure starting in her stomach coursed through every part of her being. She struggled for words and air alike as her mate continued to finger her, easing her down from an amazing high.
Rosalie eased her fingers from her mate and gazed down at her mate's center lovingly before delving her tongue between Bella's folds and licking her clean, savoring the taste of her submissive mate. Her mate's taste alone could outdo the taste of blood.
"Not God, my love. Rosalie. Say it." Rosalie slowly eased up Bella's body until she was eye level with her mate.
Bella felt as if she was floating, she looked back at Rosalie through a blurry vision.
"Rosalie." Bella whimpered grabbing onto Rosalie and hiding her face in her neck.
"I'm here. I'm here." Rosalie readjusted them so they were both entwined like earlier.
"What about you? Let me-" Bella started to turn around but Rosalie stopped her.
"No need, my love. Your father's cruiser is going to pull into the driveway in two minutes. We best get you dressed." Rosalie finished with a wink.