Misty

AN: I'm sorry for the late chapter, I hope this is okay. If you have any suggestions for the story let me know!

Bella brushed her hair for the third time and checked her reflection in the mirror.

She was nervous.

Scratch that, she was petrified.

Rosalie was going to be in the same room as Bella, with a bed, alone.

Bella wasn't experienced at all , Rosalie was her first kiss, hopefully first everything.

Bella blushed at her own thoughts , so wrapped up in them she didn't notice her window being opened and a person sliding through.

Arms wrapped around Bella's waist and pulled her to a cold chest. She knoww who it was just from the scent coming from behind her.

A rumbling purr was in her ear.

A purr? How did Rose do that...

"Hello my love."

Bella blushed at the endearment, still not used to it.

Bella turned around and wrapped her arms around Rosalie's neck, she had to lean up a bit as Rosalie was taller than her by quite a bit.

Bella was surprised at her boldness but around Rosalie, her body seemed that it was on it's own mission.

Rosalie's POV

Rosalie was surprised at her little mates forwardness but welcomed it wholeheartedly.

When she came through the window, Rosalie heard her mates hammering heart and smelt the sweat on her hands from nerves.

Silly mate.

She didn't need to fear anything but Rosalie knew her mate was inexperienced with anything romantic but to be honest, it made Rosalie's beast purr in pleasure knowing their mate had been untouched by man and woman alike.

The only hands that would be on her little ones body would be hers and hers alone.

Bella's face was inches away from her own so Rosalie took the initiative and brushed her lips against that of her mates.

Bella gasped in the kiss, not expecting it, so Rosalie took the opportunity to deepen the kiss further, she dominated Bella's mouth, letting her little one know who was the one in charge, her beast demanded it.

Rosalie lifted Bella in her arms and carried her towards her bed and pushed her back onto the bed and hovered just above her and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Rose, please!" Bella mewled loudly.

"What do you want me to do love? Tell me and I'll do it." Rosalie said against her neck.

"I...I don't know." Bella suddenly went very still and flushed.

Rosalie pulled back and looked at Bella's flushed face, her eyes were panicked.

Rosalie laid next to Bella and pulled her into her and wrapped her arms around her,

"What's wrong, my love? Did I take things too far?"

Bella avoided eye contact and mumbled,

"I've never...I've never done this before, I don't know what to do and I'm scared I'm not going to do it right and that you won't get any pleasure from this."

"My love, just being in your presence is enough pleasure for me. Having your skin against my own, your lips against mine. You in general give me pleasure without you even knowing it. As for the other stuff , I will guide you and teach you." Rosalie said seriously.