First Date

The smell of bacon wafted past Bella's nose and woke her up.

Her tummy grumbled in protest of not having dinner last night.

"Someone's hungry. Your stomach has been growling since 5am. I had to heed to it's call and make it breakfast." Rosalie said as she walked in with a tray filled with food for Bella.

Scrabbled egg, bacon, fried tomato, onion and banana and toast. Bella's mouth started salivating.

Rosalie placed the tray in front of Bella and went to sit behind her with her legs on either side of Bella.

"Eat up, love. I'm taking you on a picnic today. A date." Rosalie said while running her hands gently through Bella's hair.

If Bella could of squealed, she would of. Her first ever date.

With the person she was falling in love with. Irrevocably in love. It scared Bella.

"That sounds lovely, Rose." Bella squeezed Rosalie's thigh with her free hand.

Bella finished up and leant back into Rosalie's chest.

Rosalie vibrated with a contented purr.

"Why do you purr? I love it but why?" Bella asked curiously.

Rosalie traced patterns on Bella's arm before answering,

"Many reasons but the reason now is I'm with you. My mate. You're satisfied which makes my beast feel content. Whether you're satisfied sexually, emotionally or even having just eaten to satisfy your hunger. It makes my beast feel like I've provided."

Rosalie got up from behind me and pulled me up.

"Up you get, go get ready and I'll take your plate down." Rosalie said as she gave my bottom a firm slap. I blushed but did as I was told.

I took a quick shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I dared to look in the bags of clothes Alice gave me but I wanted to look good for my first ever date. I wanted to look good for Rosalie.

I decided on a dress. I hadn't worn anything close to a dress since I did ballet, and that was just a tutu. I was 9.

It was a beautiful dress, it came a few inches above the knee so a bit showy but Bella wanted Rosalie to like it. It was bright red with tiny, flowers on it and had neck plunge so it would show a bit of cleavage. Bella flushed but stubbornly put it on. No more shy Bella. Especially not in front her mate.

Bella decided on brown strappy sandals that Alice also gave to her. Bella would have to thank her.

She dried her hair with the hairdryer that was on a shelf by the mirror and let her natural waves fall down her back.

She bit her lips to bring the blood to the surface it made them a light, berry tint. She pinched her cheeks to bring a rosy hue to them. As close to make up as she would get.

She walked down the stairs carefully, the last thing she needed was to fall in front Rosalie's family in a dress. She cringed at the thought.

Bella saw Rosalie standing by the door with a tight pair of skinny jeans on with a simple white top and a black leather jacket, she also wore a pair of black sneakers as well.

She looked stunning, as usual. Bella felt like such a lucky girl to call this woman hers.

Rosalie looked at Bella with her mouth open. Such a look even looked good on the vampire.

"Is this okay, not too showy?" Bella asked uncertainly, trying to cover herself.

Rosalie seemingly pulled out of her dumbfounded look, she pulled herself together.